Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project: Bruised

Austral Alien

Default Re: Project: Bruised

I added another Gb of RAM to it today and I'll go shopping for a better video card on Thursday.

The old Radeon 9550 card is basically the minimum that BF2142 can use, and the card is starting to play up in windows too. When I have the monitor connected using the digital cable it keeps flicking on and off when I clcik anything in Windows.
    It seems to work fine on analogue though. It'll be perfect for another project though assuming it keeps alive.

Austral Alien

Well this will be the last update on Bruised.
    It has served it's purpose as a learning case. I bought an Nvidia GeForce 7600 for it today which I'll install once I transfer the guts to The Ratputer once it's finished.

Even though the mods were rather minor in the scheme of things, it still gave me more knowledge and ideas.

Maybe once the Ratputer is built I'll do something else with this case mod wise, or maybe I'll just install my old parts and use it as a tool to learn Linux.

Only time will tell.

Austral Alien

Well Project Bruised is no longer dead and finished.

I stripped out the guts tonight and put it in [url=http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6649[/url] No Idea (update there very soon).

Bruised will take on a new look and have Linux installed. I have Fedora Core 6 on a DVD-ROM, so it will get installed on it.

I will be going for a Camo look on Bruised and it will only be a simple mod. I don't want too spend too much time on it as Ratputer will still be the main mod.

Here's the dust and moths in Bruised after not having the cover for a while.
    I guess LED fans to attract the moths and no filters will do that...

I'll be posting more pics this week after I clean it all up and repaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello