Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: WHats your name mean

Default Re: WHats your name mean

Quote Originally Posted by Elenril View Post
    .................which was shortened again to Rem, ...............
    I will forever think of you as a comment in a batch file....

(But I would call you Rosemarie if I ever met you in person...)
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

My friends and I were major star wars geeks in middle schools and we found this formula to create "Star Wars" names for everyone. Mine is Chaks Qudan.

Later in my freshman year of high school I created a profile for my former car on Cardomain using chaks.

Then I needed a new e-mail so I tried using chaks for yahoo but it was taken. So I added the Q after it become chaksq. Now whenever I join a forum that is my username.

Other usernames I have:
    -supercj89 (my nickname is cj I was born in 89 and I was like 10 when I made that one for my first e-mail/aim account hence the stupidity, although it is easy for friends to remember)
    -jdmpencil (I like custom cars, I think the JDM trend is cool, and I had a mechanical pencil that was manufactured in Japan, used it for some random forum I made out of boredom)
    -NumberOneFan (I created a fanforum for a local band I liked and was friends with, unfortunately the band has since broke up so I closed the forum and then the host deleted it)
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Anodized

NuKS -
    When I was in the Air Force, I used to have to clean parts used in triple-ejector racks to release bombs. The chemicals that I was using ended up giving me cirriasis (I know I hacked up spelling that) on the hands, and since I worked around greasy dirty parts all day, the grime ended up getting between the cracks on my knuckes. I used a scrub brush on them every day and it would help clean them, but since my skin didn't flake off anyways, it made my hads look very dirty. My supervisor said I looked like I was dragging my knuckles on the ground all day, so he started calling me knuckles. It ended up getting shortened from knuckles to nuks and I've actually been called that ever since.

Anodized

I pulled a bunch of sounds out of where the sun doesn't shine googled them and, apparently being the name of a belgian town there was enough stuff to hide in so I chose it.