Thread: New wire Setup

Anodized

Default New wire Setup

Okay so i posted a while back that i want some management, and i really didnt feel like being someone to spend alot of money on little stuff like that. So i went to home depot and hook up some electrical sleeving.And heres the output with before after and glowing.

Athlon 3800+::7300Le::2x1GB OCZ Platinum::160gig Maxtor

Default Re: New wire Setup

Nice sleeving job, but try to hide the wires more. The sleeving is top-notch, but as for the cables being out of the way, the earlier job has it beaten by a long shot. I don't know if you want them really visible because you like how it looks (which is cool), but if they are just a little more out of the way even, you will greatly improve airflow and undoubtedly see a temp. drop. But again, great sleeving job!
    RIP Bucko

Anodized

Default Re: New wire Setup

well with all that wires out like that, its still running 32 which is minttt. and runs great. im gonna install another 120mm fan soon.so i get some mad cold air going. but thanks for the compliements.and thanks for the advice and i think im going to keep it like that since it looks pretty decent but once i get bored of this setup ima make it really cool. and hide everything.I like to jsut admire it, its pretty neat looking.
    Athlon 3800+::7300Le::2x1GB OCZ Platinum::160gig Maxtor