Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project: Chobits

Default Project: Chobits

Hey!

I guess people here have seen the Miss Kana anime girl case mod (pictured below). Well I'm hoping to create a similar case, but of Chi, from the anime Chobits.

I didn't like how with the Miss Kana mod the PC was all out the back, if possible I'd like to try and make mine internal, and put actual clothes on her.

Chi...

Of course it's VERY easy to imagine all this now, but while I'm not certain this will all work out, I thought I'd start a topic about it at the start.

I can use Lightwave 3D, so the first thing I'll try and do is look up the sizes of all the PC parts, and then try to build a model in Lightwave.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

Default Re: Project: Chobits

very nice idea...i love this anime...cant wait to see how you pull it off!

I don't remember ever seeing that mod. It looked like a photochop until I clicked on the link. Very cool.

Interesting idea, I've seen a couple of these "anime cases" I'm not a huge fan of anime myself, but I've always thought some of the more weird side of anime would lend itself to a case well. Like for instance Ghost in the Shell or Akira, people with wires and cables and things growing out of them would look good, and help hide the necessary wires.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

you totally gotta make it so all your stuff plugs into one of the ear modules

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

I saw that on virtual hideout it is pretty cool. Good luck.
    Need a sig

Wow, I didn't expect to many replies, thanks!!!!

Yeah I'm sure there's other animes like that which would work great too. Oh imagine if someone made their computer like Lain. I couldn't really find a good picture of her computer further in the series, but those who have seen it will know how insane it is (might wanna leave out the water filling the room though)

b4i7: Yep there's a couple of things I must do, like having retractable cables from the ears, and well... anyone who's seen the anime will know where the on/off button is. It's so funny I won't be able to resist putting it there on my case as well.

Hmm I can't seem to find a way to attach images, do I have to have a certain number of posts here before I can do that?

Thanks again for all your support guys!

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostBoyNZ View Post

Hmm I can't seem to find a way to attach images, do I have to have a certain number of posts here before I can do that?
    Nope!

Welcome to the forums.
    Need a sig

I found this while browsing online and i thought it might help you http://sae.cside.com/sae/kat/pc/ern002/emaya.htm

CAN YOU WIN PLAYER OF THE WEEK!!!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tbcs

Case Wizard

Awesome idea! I've been wanting to get into Chobits but I haven't had time... I really hope this works out.

I noticed you said that you were going to put actual clothes on her. Does that mean you are going to make them yourself like what people do at those cosplay conventions? Because I haven't seen a mod where someone used a sewing machine in their aresenal.

I love anime so I got to subscribe to this.