Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later...

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

I agree. This is a very cool place. I'm very impressed with the fact that unlike other boards, it takes little to no administration to keep things civilized. I'm also looking around at everything thinking of ways to mod it to make it better. Curse you all!!! lol

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

aww, I love you guys. Do I feel a group hug coming on?

*hugs*

Ok, Ok, who grabbed my ass?

Well I wish I could say that since joining here I have spent thousand on my gaming PC, but seriously its almost the same. HOWEVER, I'm probably about $1100 in the hole for my workshop:p. 12 inch Drill Press, 18 inch Scroll Saw, Router table, belt sander, dremel, heat gun, 3 work benches, and more. I don't have the time or money to mod everything I own, but I do like knowing how to do stuff so I can share my knowledge with others on here and help them with their mods, after all, isn't that what community is all about.

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

is it me or this is sounding like one of those group therapy sessions where everybody admits his addiction

man this is a great place with great people! god bless you all !!

I LOVE YOU ALL

LOUD AND PROUD !

Maybe if I ban you s'more you'll have more free time for the project?
    Haha...

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Austral Alien

I think I make two short planks look like a super computer.
    I only just realised today that TBCS logo is a computer case....
    I was wondering why this place had a "H" for the logo, then finally I saw what it really was...
    *slaps forehead*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

D'Oh

i must say you guys changed my life too i can't sleep sometimes if i can't hear a motor buzzing... and i have to mod/optimize all i can! and i keep drawing stuff.. i blame crimson for his alien mouse mod that got me hooked! i mean, it showed that i can do anything i want! ok, not, but i can try

when i hear about stuff at school nowadays, i have to think of a way to assimilate it, borg style, in my case... and go beyond

so, I LOVE U GUYS TOO!

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    I think I make two short planks look like a super computer.
    I only just realised today that TBCS logo is a computer case....
    I was wondering why this place had a "H" for the logo, then finally I saw what it really was...
    *slaps forehead*
    haha...oh wow....i fnally see it....i am tarded

Top five list of reasons I'm here:

1- Using power tools.
    2- Cuts, scrapes, bruises, thermal-paste-in-your-eye, etc.
    3- Putting your ideas out for the world to see.
    4- Supports impulse buying :p.
    5- Meeting new people with views of their own and expressing their ideas through making something creative and functional.

I love you guys .

-Kevin
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Thermal paste in your eye? How the crap did you manage that?

Well, you guys are (part of) the reason I have a functional PC, and a good one at that... and no matter how "fruity" this thread is starting to sound, I kinda sorta "love" you guys too, it's like, a place where I finally fit in!

ATX Mental Case

I havent been here that long, i love it here tho and i havent been banned ....yet

No money atm so no mods from ze samurai soon tho