Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later...

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

For me, it was a very special blend of the Screensavers and this Forum. Before, I was content with one computer that functioned. Then I saw the Matrix mod on the Screensavers with a reminder to check out thebestcasescenario.com

Now my "functioning" computer setup includes 3 screens, a kvm switch and seven computers.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Now my "functioning" computer setup includes 3 screens, a kvm switch and seven computers.
    Wow thats global warming.

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

My 3 month TBCS anniversary was 2 days ago I know I haven't really posted much, or modded anything completely, but this is the most I've ever posted and the longest I've stayed on one forum.

What do I have to show for it? A new computer case with pink lighting, and a heap of pulled apart cases, spraypaint, auto body filler and similar modding supplies taking over the laundry, so my mum is finding it difficult to do the washing now.

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenril View Post
    My 3 month TBCS anniversary was 2 days ago I know I haven't really posted much, or modded anything completely, but this is the most I've ever posted and the longest I've stayed on one forum.
    Your contribution is well appreciated Elenril. Your work is totally different from what we're used to; it's really refreshing. For my part, it gave me alot of ideas to work on as soon as I have time.

A happy bunny7 to you Elenril

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I have no idea how many mods I've done since I first joined, but I know there will be more to come.

Edit: Damn I got a lot of rep boxes! Thanks guys!
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

sly: I'm glad you think my ideas are different and refreshing, it's nice to be able to add a bit of something new to a community

Thanks for the bunny, here, have one too.

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

Austral Alien

Only one more rep box to go before I max it out!
    Here's 9 dancing bananas to celebrate my 9th rep box.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello