Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me so happy, doing the happy dance.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Me so happy, doing the happy dance.

Well this is about as pointless as a thread can get, but I am pretty friggen happy right now! Not that any of you care or anything, but tell me what the following list says to you?

• iPod 30GB - Black - Slightly Used
    • iFlip - Black -Used
    • TES IV - Oblivion - Used
    • LG VX5200 - Used
    • LG VX8300 - New, Never opened.
    Can you guess it?? Well I'll tell you what it says to me!

$500USD!!1

I think Santa came a little early this year! Woot!

Well, I guess that might not seem like a whole lot to some of you. But let me tell you, last year I made a grand total of 1260ish dollars. Well it would of been more if I didn't get fired from my last job for being a smart ass. lol

But its great, because all of the sh*t is just stuff that has been laying around my room that I have never used or don't use anymore, so I am at absolutely no loss, its all gain. Gah, life is great.

Oh yeah, I understand that it might be or might not be 500 smackers, it all depends on the market (ebay). But I took a look around and made sure that I was one of the cheapest sellers for each product so people would be more enticed to buy from me. I'm also going to use my friends ebay/paypal account. He gets a slice of the dough, but it mostly goes to me. The reason why I want to use him is because he has a really good buyer history.

10 bucks says I get 1-2 replies to this thread. lol

LINK to prices.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Austral Alien

Default Re: Me so happy, doing the happy dance.

I refuse to reply!

*doh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Meh good stuff dude. It is good to clean out stuff you don't need it really is a surprise how much crap you accumulate over time that is worth stuff.
    Need a sig

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

How much do you want for Oblivion? PM me the details.

As soon as I get things posted up on Ebay, I'll let everyone know and I'll post a direct link to each item. I will only do business through Ebay using PayPal.

If anyone wants to know the price for whatever Item you can PM me for it. If you so want, I'll also postpone supplying the link to a Item if you want it. All items will be buy it now, so if you want a particular item, I'll PM you the link the second I post it.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I'd love to have a copy of Oblivion, if you want, I'll go ahead and make a PayPal account... I was planning on going through them anyway.

You have second dibs then. ^_^

If the person with the first dibs doesn't take it, its yours. and of course, if you don't take it, it will be who ever is next in line.

Okay, cool. I'm curious, what's an iFlip?

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

I got that exact phone, the 8300. Good phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    I got that exact phone, the 8300. Good phone.
    It really is, my younger brother has it too. I bought it awhile back and only opened the phone package to charge the phone. Never did activate it or use it. lol

oh yeah, the phone comes with two batteries. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ajutz21 View Post

Okay, cool. I'm curious, what's an iFlip?
    An iFlip is an awesome device, I used it all the time with my first iPod. Ah the countless hours laying in bed watching Diggnation.

LINK