Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Urinals!

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Crazy Urinals!

I bet it was... just like when I jumped in Morrowind after cheating in it, and my character going through the wall into space, and then my PC rebooting and not wanting to boot Windows until I let it cool down for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post

my Calc teacher was telling the class one day that she and a few friends were trying to invent a device that allows the ladies to urinate while standing
    http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

The device has been invented, although it is nothing more than a funnel really.

I just happened to see these posted elsewhere earlier today.

http://boards.ign.com/the_vestibule/b5296/138355231/p1

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I see no problem with finding a bush and pissing there. I do that all the time (but not near streets or when there are people around). Especially at night, but that has nothing to do with alcohol (I'm only 16, after all), instead, caffeine.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

The device has been invented, although it is nothing more than a funnel really.

I think that might have been what she was planning on making... quite simple too... I'd email her the link, to let her know her idea was thought up a while ago by someone else, but I can't email anyone at the school due to them having problems with me, and something I had said being taken the wrong way, and exaggerated by morons and spread around like the manure it is. Hence why I have nobody to talk to that lives around here.

EDIT: Should I even ask where and/or how you found that site? jk Don't worry about it, let's not travel down that road if it's not a good one.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Being a dude rocks.

Dudes = no funnels

Yep, good deal. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I've seen ladies urinate while standing. It was quite unexpected when I walked into the mens room....
    I bet it was... just like when I jumped in Morrowind after cheating in it, and my character going through the wall into space, and then my PC rebooting and not wanting to boot Windows until I let it cool down for a while...
    This gets an award for being the geekiest response of all time. Ever.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Austral Alien

Yes, I'm not sure of the connection between a computer not booting and a lady naked from the waist down using a mens urinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Raise your hand if you are now disturbed.

*Raises hand.

The pop up urinal is kinda cool I guess. What would be cooler would be a pop up vending machine.

You are walking along the street and you go hmm I feel like a mountain dew. You press a button or tap on the ground and a vending machine rises up.
    Need a sig