Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few more little thermaltake armor mods

Default Re: A few more little thermaltake armor mods

I like that one picture taken from the bottom up. It makes the tower seem so huge and impressive. I like it. +rep for a good mod, and good picture skills.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Looking good man. Love the UV cables. +rep
    Need a sig

logic i love what you did with the armor but im dieing to know is the gigabyte mobo u just got the one with 4 gbe ports?
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Guardian

Guys, This is off-topic, but I REALLY advise against Gigabyte, I had over 13 Gigabyte boards and they all bit the dust. Please, anything but the G.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Guys, This is off-topic, but I REALLY advise against Gigabyte, I had over 13 Gigabyte boards and they all bit the dust. Please, anything but the G.
    13 Gigabyte boards? Even a puppy stops chewing your shoes when you hit it with a rolled up newspaper after a few times. Geeze.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Austral Alien

My two have Gigabyte boards kept on keeping on. They were only replaced due to upgrading the chipset and the previous chipset was no longer made.

Anyway, on topic that does look pretty cool. I like those cases, but I like making my own from other cases more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by armadilloben View Post
    logic i love what you did with the armor but im dieing to know is the gigabyte mobo u just got the one with 4 gbe ports?
    gba? whats that? sorry i dont know what you mean, but heres a link to the mobo's specs

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/...ProductID=2295

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    wtf, 13?! you must be doing something really wrong, iv had pretty good experiances with this board

Thanks for the comments

Gigabyte actually invented the hardware that the internet was built on. Talk about a fall from grace.

Anyway, never had problems with Gigabyte before, so methinks this is an exaggeration, or perhaps the input of someone who didn't know exactly what they were doing.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Anodized

yo im working in a kandalf case..basically the same exact case as the armor..jw were did u mount ur CCFLs??...im having a hard time find a place to put some in ???

It is either exaggeration, or a bad run. If there was a build for a shop, and there were a lot of boards purchased all at once, it is feasible that they purchased a bad lot of boards. Entirely possible when you are dealing with the production scale that Gigabyte puts out.

But those are very rare.

[highjack]
    Anyone remember the IBM 75GXP hard drive debacle? I had 18 of those drives at my desk as they started failing. When I had first started at that comany, I saw that they were purchasing these drives by the bulk, and I advised them against it. The company continued to buy them, saying that "Because they are so popular is why you are seeing the high failure rates...." and I strongly disagreed. They found out the truth as they started failing all over the company.
    [/hijack]