Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sig Thread

Default Re: The Sig Thread

Quote Originally Posted by azminisk8r View Post
    for all you old people or people who dont understand it let me explain.
    Old people indeed. You'll be old one day sonny...

Anyway, I would have thought that clubs should be filled with people who like to go to clubs. Horses for courses. Different clubs for different people with different music styles etc. What's the problem?

Back in my youth I used to go to clubs which played rock music, filled with heavy rock fans, typically bikers. There were other places which catered for other tastes, like reggae clubs, disco clubs, oldie clubs (I went there too, natch).

Live and let live, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

Austral Alien

At 14 I'll take his opinion with a grain of salt. I'll wait until Adminiskater has actually been to a few clubs.

Maybe when he see how many lovely young ladies in skimpy clothes there are, he may chnage his mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

I don't make sigs, well i have done about 2 but i don't usually have them, maybe because its not a big enough picture and i like going big lol. But some nice stuff here.

azminisk8r

hey bucko, lol wow, im at 14 too, just saying that EMO KIDS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! then blow it up because the presient feels like there's nothing to live for lol

for all you old people or people who dont understand it let me explain. clubs should be filled with drunk black rappers lestening to well rap and balsting the warehouse 6 blocks over with enough bass that they hav to put their building on earthquake shock absorbers, not with emo kids listening to songs about how the emokid is going to go cut his wrists because he has no self esteem. its mostly funny because schools are basically in 4 groups, normal, emo, black, and in AZ mexican, the school used to be even between black white and in AZ mexican but now the emo kids are taking over because everyone hates living because now its the cool thing to do.

damn i got carried away
    Was that supposed to be an explanation to public_eyesore's sig? Because if it is, then, well, I don't think _you_ understood it either.

It really has nothing to do with clubs, or African American people, or rap. It is saying that rock (punk in eyesore's case, metal in mine) is hard core. It was real, it was in your face, and it wasn't about bisexual men whining about losing their girlfriend/boyfriend. It wasn't "I hate the world" and it wasn't trying to be out-of-the-norm because they were misunderstood. It wasn't _emo_tional and sad. It was about Anarchy for the UK, and Deadly Sinners. That's hard core. Not whiny bitches. And the scene that is being spoken of is like a big show (say Ozzfest) that has the traditional metal, but now is being populated with emo kids being emo. So, lets lead the charge and take back our scene.

A little closer at least eyesore?
    RIP Bucko

My new sig pwns.
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

You forgot Booze, how dare you lol

Austral Alien

hey bucko, lol wow, im at 14 too,
    I know you are 14, that was my point. I'm 28, not 14.
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

azminisk8r

oh damn i thought you were saying you were 14, wait how'd you know im 14 off the top of your head?

Austral Alien

I looked in your profile and my suspicions were confirmed. The way you type I just had a feeling.
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello