Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plasma Pong

Default Re: Plasma Pong

oh god i love this game, especially sandbox mode, lotta fun to play with walls

Life is like an analogy...

i love sandbox mode too. its just too bad the game doesnt take into account laminar flow or adhesive forces... thats the one thing holding it back from being a really basic fluid dynamics simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Ha, I knew I could create a thread that I wouldn't get yelled at for.

I'll take a video shot of me in the sandbox, I feel like a DJ of sorts playing in there. :p

Just in case someone hasn't figured it out yet, you can hold and right click to "charge" your paddle thing and that will shoot the ball at the other player.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Like 20+ people where playing it today in my information systems lecture this morning. I could see people sitting in front of me in the lecture theater with bright plasma bouncing around on their laptops.
    Need a sig

A definite +rep for this. I spend most of my time in the sandbox mode, usually trying to make galaxies. Sometimes it can be hard to get it just right though.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

It's quite good for making desktops.