Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worlds Biggest Subwoofer

Default Re: Worlds Biggest Subwoofer

I've got a 4.1 component system with two Kenwood 18's upfront and two Sony surounds in the back with a powered Sub Woofer. It is very loud. Mind you, i live in an apartment where my neighbors dont mind the loud acoustics. I've never had my reciver's volume past half way. At half, the glasses at the bar of the restaraunt below me start to rattle and fall off the shelf.

Gaz, your system must sound like **** with all thoes speakers. Unless of course, you've got a huge amphitheater in your home to house them in. Remeber, that there is such a thing as too many speakers.

Anyway, Thats a gem of a woofer. I've allways wanted a Ginormous Sub to drop in the bed of a pick-up up. Hook up some hydraulics so the truck can "Dance" and go tear up the strip.
    You Dont Spread Democracy Through The Barrel Of A Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by CanaBalistic View Post
    I've got a 4.1 component system with two Kenwood 18's upfront and two Sony surounds in the back with a powered Sub Woofer. It is very loud. Mind you, i live in an apartment where my neighbors dont mind the loud acoustics. I've never had my reciver's volume past half way. At half, the glasses at the bar of the restaraunt below me start to rattle and fall off the shelf.

Gaz, your system must sound like **** with all thoes speakers. Unless of course, you've got a huge amphitheater in your home to house them in. Remeber, that there is such a thing as too many speakers.

Anyway, Thats a gem of a woofer. I've allways wanted a Ginormous Sub to drop in the bed of a pick-up up. Hook up some hydraulics so the truck can "Dance" and go tear up the strip.
    Kenwoods rock
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

That's classified.

That sub may be big, but what will happen if you're under this when it's blasting:

Speakers with a license to kill.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanaBalistic View Post

Lol It is no a home sound system it is an 8000W Pa system lol. I use it for big parties. I have two 4000W amps lol trust me it sounds good!

-gaz

I don't know what you're on about. That 'aint a sub.

That's a particle accellerator, that is.

I am joking.....

+rep for the find dude.

Who needs a wreaking ball to knock a house down now.

CAN YOU WIN PLAYER OF THE WEEK!!!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tbcs

You guys ever see the episode of mythbusters where they built a 5' sub inside a car and powered it off the driveshaft? That was a kick ass idea, but failed miserably!!!

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    You guys ever see the episode of mythbusters where they built a 5' sub inside a car and powered it off the driveshaft? That was a kick ass idea, but failed miserably!!!
    It didn't fail miserably. It actually worked, but when the sunroof popped off of the car due to air pressure, it allowed the woofer to move so far that it ripped the rubber and broke.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

azminisk8r

yeah that was great, btw there is a bigger one this is just the biggest one put into a car, read along somewhere in there and it says so

yeah, what I meant by failed miserably was how it tore the surround to shreds, it would have kept going had it not failed. Thats all I meant.