Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free wireless broadband from Google

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

Default Re: Free wireless broadband from Google

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendBob View Post
    Ummm,

what was genius..........I know I'm going to regret asking.........

But I'm such a sucker for a misleading link.

you are right the link is ****ed up

here is what i was trying to show

Price:
    $12.99
    Availability: [ info ]
    Maybe
    Quantity:
    Geek Points Buy this and earn Russian Geek Points!
    [ what's this? ]

Send Us Your Action Shots!
    Zoom

Test Your Power and Rejuvenate Your Psyche

When Russian design Studio Art Lebedev contacted ThinkGeek to exclusively carry an amazing new product we were pretty stoked. After all Art Lebedev is the developer of the groundbreaking Optimus Maximus keyboard with OLED screens on every key. We expected something high-tech and fantastic... but we were completely unprepared for the simple genius of the Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter. It was clear we had a winner on our hands.

The Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter allows anyone to quickly and easily test the working condition of any wall socket. Simply insert the Vilcus into the socket in question... insert two fingers and the use becomes apparent instantly. But this is only scratching the surface of the device's utility. Once we learned that the Vilcus was based on an antique persuasion device used by Soviet-era KGB we put the device to the test with a ThinkGeek contracted market research group and discovered something surprising. After the pain subsided, those that survived reported a feeling of euphoria and well being. Upon further investigation on Wikipedia we realized that the rejuvenating effects of high-voltage electricity are well documented. It was even successfully used to treat insanity during the early 1800's. Obviously Art Lebedev had done it again. We were thoroughly impressed.

So bring the Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter with you anywhere you need a quick pick-me-up. The included adapter allows for easy use on US style wall sockets or use the standard plug when traveling to most European countries. Click here to read more about the exciting development and methodology of the Vilcus Plug Dactyloadapter on the Art Lebedev website.

WARNING!
    While we at ThinkGeek are completely convinced of the health benefits of finger contact with high-voltage electricity... not all of our living test subjects for the Vilcus felt the same way. Playing with electrical sockets is damn dangerous and our attorneys don't recommend it. In any case ThinkGeek, Inc. and all of it's myriad subsidiaries are in no way responsible for your stupidity if you stick your fingers in a high-voltage wall socket and harm yourself in any way.

Product Features

* Easily test any AC Power Outlet
    * Fits any finger size
    * Works with European style and USA type outlets
    * Become more alert through free electroshock therapy
    * Exclusive Russian Design

LOUD AND PROUD !

azminisk8r

oh yeah i was looking at that yesterday, but you dont need finger holes to do that just a psu lol jk that **** hurts

That's classified.

There's something else really funny Google stuck on that webpage but you're going to have to find it yourself. Nah, j/k, follow these directions:

1. go to the Tisp homepage
    2. click the install button
    3. near th bottom, click the "professional installation service" button
    4. L-Your-AO!

Tell me if you find it!

ROMFFLMMFAO

thats amazing. I love google, if I could only afford their stock...

I posted this in a bulletin on my myspace. NOONE gets it! Idiots!