Thread: Command and Conquer 3

Fresh Paint

Default Command and Conquer 3

I have never played any of the cnc games, and i wasnt a real big fan of RTS (i had a bad expericne with risk i guess) but i must say. I love this game. I have 1 hour a week set aside for videogames. I played this game for three hours last night. It really is a good game.
    -------------------
    www.JohnBocook.com
    www.Myspace.com/Yourmamasohot
    This fourm wouldnt let me register because i can't spell twelve.

Austral Alien

Default Re: Command and Conquer 3

I'm a fan of CnC, so I'll have to get it sometime soon. I have the CnC: The First Decade. Good way to get all of the previous CnC games in one hit. I first started playing it on the Playstation. I had Red Alert and even bought the Playstation mouse for better gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

i cant wait until my uhh...*cough*"package from the mail arrives"*cough* for CnC3, first game i ever played was CnC, (tiberian sun i think? maybe red alert.) but it's been a while since there's been a new one, i sure hope it's good though, supreme commander is an AWESOME game as well even though it's like running the cpu stress test for pcmark

Resident Alcoholic

My first ever game was C&C:Tiberian dawn (the first one)

I played that every day, back when the idea of 'hooking two computers together' was completely insane to me, I got SO excited by the idea so my brother borrowed his friend's machine and networked it up to mine and we played C&C against eachother. - it was my birthday present hahah!

I now develop my own C&C games, but FPS mods instead of RTS games. I'm currently working on a mod for the Unreal Engine 3, called Renagade:2007
    It's a Renagade re-make in uber-high resolution and all the nice graphics capabilities of the UE3. I can't show much of the stuff here because 99% of it hasn't been publicly released yet - we're keeping quiet until we have a finished client. But here's a quick render of the GDI APC and Humvee:
    http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1010/apc10qe9.jpg
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4...eskin10zs1.jpg

I was working on a BF2 mod called Tiberian dawn: Conspiracy of nod, but that fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedconnerman View Post
    i cant wait until my uhh...*cough*"package from the mail arrives"*cough* for CnC3, first game i ever played was CnC, (tiberian sun i think? maybe red alert.) but it's been a while since there's been a new one, i sure hope it's good though, supreme commander is an AWESOME game as well even though it's like running the cpu stress test for pcmark
    Careful there son, we don't talk about 'receiving packages in the mail' here