Page 52 of 108 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout"

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout" Updated--> 06/24/05

I love this case.

Custom Title Honors tribaloverkill's Avatar

Thanks dude

Rankenphile, got the PM. To be honest,... I dont have alot fo time. Plus I am not best at painting. I have tackled that yet. So I would most likely be the one using the how-to once it's done.
    Copyright.

Rankenphile

No prob, bro, just thought I'd include you. I'll be doing one on working with aluminum and acrylic, especially cutting and bending techniques, when the time comes, that I'd love to have your help with, if you have the time.

How are things going? Been a while since your last update. Hope everything is working out, I know you were going through some drama there for a while.

That I can help you with. The drama is over but something else has come up. I'll tell you all about it soon.
    Copyright.

ATX Mental Case

this case is simply amazing....thanks for sharing!

No problem man. Theres going to to be more to come
    Copyright.

So,... i know a lot of you are wondering what the hell the hold up is with Blackout. Well,... Blackout isn't the only thing I have been working on lately. You see,... it wasn't until now that I can bring all my ideas to life. Before,... I didnt have the money, space, machines, or tools to pull off what I am working on now,... what I will be working on from here on in A.C. Ryan has made it possible for me to create,... what ever it is that I want to create, LOL. They have my back 100% of the way. I will use what I know to create the craziest, coolest,... computers, parts, and accessories. If I dont know how to do something,... I'll learn. If I have to go to school to learn it,... fine! This is what I do. For the longest time I had no idea what I wanted to do as a career. Clueless. But,... now, I do. This. I want to create. A.C. Ryan is going to help me build my career and inreturn I will help them. One hand washes the other. It's going to be crazy cool. I don't really want to give away my ideas because I want to keep them original. I can tell you that right now I am working on alot of water cooling accessories. We are calling it Tribaloverkill's "Liquid Evolution". You are going to flip when you see some of the stuff I have planned. You are going to flip when you see what I already made although it's not quite done. I am creating a revised version of it now,... you'll see in a bit. I am going to be creating computers of all sizes, big small, tiny so they can be used say,... in your car A.C. Ryan wants computers for cars, kitchens, everywhere! Some computers are going to look sleek and sexy, other will look hardcore and rough! Theres going to be welding, painting, sculpting, etching, bending, everything,... even electronics!!! I dont know S#$% about that so I'll have to school for that. LOL. We are going to be attending computer shows, events, lan parties,... promoting. So theres a good chance I'll get meet you guyz!!! Can't wait for that. Ummm,... Blackout is still in full effect. I will be working on here and whatever else it is I'll be working on. Right now I am doing all this part-time. Hopefully soon I will be able to do this full-time. Now,... part-time is what I was doing before, posting almost everyday. Full-time,... You have no idea! I swear I will be working around the clock to get stuff done. I want to pump out as much stuff as possible! I will pretty much have at least 2 active work logs and I estimated up to 4 once I reach full-time. These work logs are going to be on about 9 forums!!! Geez. Yea. What else? I know I am missing something. Oh,... I have a homepage! Right now it's www.acryan.com/studio/tribaloverkill but we are working on changing it to tribaloverkill.acryan.com. Maybe tomorrow the new address will be live. For now go to the first one and when the second goes live the first will be hot linked to the second, follow me? GOOD! So go there and READ I COMMAND YOU!!! Here it from them. So,... I am tired. I am going to create another work log so you guyz need to check it out! We need your feedback. So important. So post away! If you have any questions feel free to ask. PEACE!!!
    Copyright.

Rankenphile

Holy crap YES!!!

Tribal, this couldn't have happened to a better or more qualified guy. I am so proud! This is the best news!!!

Seriously, bro, I am extremely happy for you. I'm glad to hear your hiatus from the boards wasn't because of drama, but because of something as kick-ass as this! Congratulations, I can't WAIT to see what you can accomplish now that you can devote your full attention to this.

Um... does this mean that Spongebob is working with A.C. Ryan, too?

LOL. Thanks dude!!! You have no idea of the things I have planned. Welding is the first thing I will be learning. Think about how cleaner that HDD rack is going to look once I start welding Gawd. This is goign to get very interesting. I'm about ready to post my other work log. Check for it! Oh,... and Mr. Square Pants is offical working with A.C. Ryan too,... poor SB. New tools,... new ways of torturing him
    Copyright.

ATX Mental Case

Tribal, thats so ****ing cool that you got a job doing this. You're really good at it, that's for sure. Can't wait to see the stuff you come up with!