Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Addicting Games are very Addicting

Default Re: Addicting Games are very Addicting

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabisam View Post
    Am i the only noob here?
    Hey, at least you can get it to run...

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

Austral Alien

My work computer did the exact same thing as what you posted.

I don't know how to fix it, as the controls are locked down tight there. All I could suggest is checking if you have the latest version of Flash installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

That's classified.

Thanks for the tutorial Bucko, off to play it now...

Do you have a second life?

Spend as little money as i can? I do lol well sorta i get up to the flying thing and BOOM i run outta cash and dont have any air defence i only use Cannons basically:p

That's classified.

My score after trying it the "Bucko Way":

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

you guys up for your next "challenge"? I'm sure you'll beat this one within the hour, but till then.... I AM THE GOD OF DESKTOP TOWER DEFENSE! Who shall be the first to dethrone me? humiliate me? and ultimately claim the title of GOD OF DESKTOP TOWER DEFENSE! you tough enough punk?

Go to challenges and select The 100. The regular play is much too easy for YOU guys so I had to step it up a notch. lol It's okay, it only took me an hour to get this score... ><

If I keep doing this, maybe I'll start throwing in prizes... hmm... well we'll see how many challengers there are first. ^_^

BTW. The score to beat is 1444 if you can't read it. I forgot to take a screen shot of my final score, but this one was like a second before I died so its good enough.
    Last edited by Zephik; 04-26-2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I really have to stop watching Sasuke lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Austral Alien

Score beaten by more than double.

hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Austral Alien

And raise the bar again:

hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

You hate me don't you? lol

nah, I'm just kidding there bucko. Nice job! Once again, the crown is yours.

*chucks crown at you*

...damn, I missed. huh? wha? :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Okay, this time I am not even going to bother with a score. lol I couldn't even get past the first few moves. But it sure is cool!

Flash Flash Revolution!