Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predator Mod

Default Re: Predator Mod

I would like to say that this is a great mod, really liek the pic on the side and all the silver and chrome on the inside. But just a couple things to keep in mind, anti-freeze, does not cool off the cpu any better than water infact it does worse, unless maybe you use that new orange anti freeze. the only reason why people put anti freez in thier cars is because of exactly what it says, anti freez, a-n-t-i-f-r-e-e-z-e, makes things not freeze based on the mixture ratio. and another thing, i like how your water cooling is, but needs a resevour incase of bubbles. water bubbles don't allow the water to cool off as well or as fast as it should. Very nice job tho, i give it a 7.

The SlackMeister

great mod man. im sorry for the other thread

MRSlacker, why are you sorry? You had nothing to do with it, if anything you were trying to keep it cool. Thanks for trying to do so.

Sacrafice thanks for the comment's. The reason people use antifreeze is because it is a corrosion inhibitor. Straight water in a water cooling setup from the tap or store bought will cause corrosion over time. The elements in antifreeze help slow down the process of corrosion. Antifreeze also known as ethylene glycol is good for hot enviroments and methanol is good for cold enviroments. "Antifreeze should be called Anti-boil. That's where it works best and where the focus was on when they designed this stuff initially.-www.overclockers.com" Also there is a resevoir but it is hidden in the drive bay That is why i love this machine it is so non shalant. I went to a LAN and people were saying "those tubes for decoration?". So i explained it was in fact water cooled. So there is my answer to your post, hope i cleared some stuff up.
    -Matthew

ATX Mental Case

Nice case man, its very straightforeward...nothing too crazy but it looks damn good.

Btw: Why do you think his name is Predator and not dinner...CASUE HE IS TEH WIN!

Nice case, especially the side windows, Very nice.

Take away all the predators weapons and technology and see who gets his head ventilated..... (Aliens are natural killing machines, don't need no gadgets)
    Sarcasm - Is only one of the services I offer.

The SlackMeister

Quote Originally Posted by feldm4n
    MRSlacker, why are you sorry? You had nothing to do with it, if anything you were trying to keep it cool. Thanks for trying to do so.
    well you are right, it was all FRAKK'S fault! that bad boy. lol

sorry for this post, Frakk, plz dont reply here, just PM me or something

Quote Originally Posted by UK-Blade
    Take away all the predators weapons and technology and see who gets his head ventilated..... (Aliens are natural killing machines, don't need no gadgets)
    Aliens are too primative to use weapons,the Predators are just more advanced, but the Aliens would still get smashed if they had weapons.
    "Hey look, the topic!! It's getting away! Quick catch it! *running* Must *running more* get on *panting* TOP...IC!!!! *collapses* "-Temmink
    Intel Q9450 @ 3.2GHz
    Asus P5E3 Premium WiFi
    OCZ Platinum PC3-12800 1600Mhz XTC 4Gb 7-7-7-24
    2 x Powercolor HD4870 512Mb in Crossfire
    Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme with Noctua 120mm 1300RPM Pressure Optimised Fan
    Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit w/ SP1

The fact is... i lion could take a person anytime... except we have tactical nukes and stinger missiles... and that is our equivalent of claws.

And aliens are natural killing machines... they were target practice for the Predators in AVP... so the story says.

All I'm saying is that even with all there technology the Predators still get whooped, from time to time, by the Aliens (who use teeth and claws). So with the odds against them they still win through.

Plus Arnie beat a Predator, so they can't be that tough.

I'll be back.
    Sarcasm - Is only one of the services I offer.

Hahahaha, are you saying arnie is a pansy?