Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Modder's Challenge #3: Vandal Proof!

Default Re: Modder's Challenge #3: Vandal Proof!

Just sent mine in, I cannot wait to see what everyone has come up with.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Me too! Good luck man...
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Ok, so far I have received entries from the following users;

moon111
    Ironcat
    Sabrenoose
    Spacehonkey
    chaksq

Short list, but some good entries.
    If your name is not on this list and you are sure you entered let me know asap!

Sorry for the inbox full, I keep forgetting to delete the stuff I don't need (working on that now).

Get those entries in! I will be monitoring the challenge inbox today and tomorrow so if you are a little late I won't hold it against you or deduct points... (this isn't high school after all)

Go go go go go !
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

After doing my own entry, it will be great to see how different people approach different tasks, im really excited to see how this all turns out. good luck guys!

A final decision has of been made already right? So hopefully I don't get accused too hard of being a major @#$% kisser. But I think:
    http://www.apevia.com/default.php
    http://www.mce.com/
    and of course TBCS and the judges deserve a big thank you for putting this contest on.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Yeah, thanks to all who sponsored this. Next time I think I may actually enter instead of just thinking about entering...

Can't wait to see the next one, I could use to exercise my mind more than I am now and to maybe win something instead of buying lots of stuff when I don't have much money, lol. I know this is kind of not related to modding but we should have a "Best Video Game Idea" challenge or something, I have a load of ideas there and could use a little (ahem) motivation to actually write something down (hint hint), lol.

Thanks to everyone who entered. I will be cleaning up the entries (really just organizing them into a similar format) and we should be finished judging them this week.

Please stand by...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Of course now that it's over, I am thinking of a dozen ways I could have done something better... or at least differently...

...and a half dozen things I forgot to do at all!
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein

hold your horses kiddies, wait and see who wins, i can't wait to see. shame i couldn't enter, i really need a new case right now.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

We know you guys have lives to lead, and about a bazillion other things to do, but c'mon... the suspense is killin' me here!
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein