Thread: Help about stocks

Overclocked

Default Help about stocks

Im starting to learn about stocks, and have no idear where to start. Is there anyone that can help me? I have an account at FOREX for the free account thing that teaches you how to trade and such, but im still confused. Ive read a little bit about stock, so I know what some of the vocabulary is, but thats about it.

Is there any sites or anything someone could link me to? It would help out a lot. Also is there any fees other than just paying trading the stocks?

tinfoil-underwear

Default Re: Help about stocks

As for fees, you need to check your contracts and user agreements... only God himself knows what their terms are.

As to actually trading them stocks... can't help you there.
    UBS takes care of that for me... hmm.. now that I think of it... I wonder what exactly do they "take care of". My money doesn't seem to grow in an 'impressive' rate.
    It just kind of, sits there.

Hmm... I've been launched into deep thoughts about staying in with UBS...

Wierd...

Keep us updated .jRauck! Let us know what you do.
    You're in TBCS?
    You do realize we're following a guy that's the

VP of Regional Sales for
    Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

I'm just sayin'...

Overclocked

Default Re: Help about stocks

Well im 16 and you have to be 18 or whatever. That why I got my parents...

I talked to someone from forex yesterday and the guy said that since I was starting off I should start off with $500.

As for you I would definitely learn how to trade and such because you are paying them for the same you can do and unless you have an extremely amount of money. From what I understand from family members that have stock those people don't know much more than a person that generally knows how to trade.

On cnbc I would highly recommend you to watch Money Talks. Cramer on that show has had I think over 20 years of experience in the stock market and tells you his opinions and such. You can also call the show and ask him questions.