So,

i think its about time i upgraded one of my machines ina major way, new hardware, new look the lot.
i sat here and thought about my first super-mod, my first peice of work that involved making my own KUSTOM pc, instead of picking off the shelf modding parts.
i want to put a bit of myself into this machine (no im not cutting my arm off), so i decided to combine my love of my football team with my love of modded PC's.

Please see the below attachment, this is part of the united badge, i basically want the red devil out of the middle of the badge, cutting into the side of my case.

i also want a small section cutting at the bottom for some other imagary (ideas welcome!!) this will all be finished off with some nice red and black cabling and red LED fans and cathodes to light the thing up in a menacing red!

i have just bought a gun metal black Antec p180, and have the following componants ready to go in....

1x hiper typer 580w modular PSU
1 x pentium D 820
2 x 1gig Kingston HiperX DDR
2 X pioneer dvdrw111
1 x 320gig western digital caviar sata
1 x 500gig WD caviar sata
1 x 320gig WD caviar IDE
1 x radeon x850 turbo

i am looking at buying a ASROCK dualVSTA board, as this will allow me to upgrade seamlessly to a GEforce 8800GTS 640mb, a nice e6600 core2duo, and some dominator DDR2. its a long path but someone has to tread it!!

so i include some diagrams and ideas, i have the case and parts, i need someone to cut the panel, and some more ideas and inspiration, and i need SOMEONE WITH SOME IMAGE EDITING SKILLS to cut/find me a picture of the red devil and blow it up to ANTEC p180 size!!

Help needed!! and comments!

PS - I have now found a guy who will cut it for 50 quid, providing i have the cad drawing.

i have a jpg!!