Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Project "tensa sama ke-shi" (Heavenly Chain Computer Case :P)

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: 天鎖 コンピュータ箱 (Heavenly Chain Computer Case :P)

Even though I havn't seen the latest episode I know well enough that thats Rukia's Zanpaktou impaling Ichigo.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

D'Oh

Even though I havn't seen the latest episode I know well enough that thats Rukia's Zanpaktou impaling Ichigo.
    Well, this is from episode 125. So ...nope, that's Ichigo's, but it is white because he is fighting his inner hollow.. who is also white.. with a white version of tensa zangetsu It's an interesting theme: black vs white, good guy black, bad guy white.. yin yang concept and with a bit of bleach twist Hope this is not a spoiler

back to the work log.. a friend bought a jig-saw and 10 blades for acrylic.. so either tomorrow ( Sunday.. maybe not) or later next week (more likely) I will cut the panels to be bent..

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Whoops my bad haha. Because of my lack of broadband my friend (who is also a fan) downloads the episodes and gives them to me. I only have up to episode 120.

Anyway I like your idea, should look awesome when it's done.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Case Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrmkrp View Post
    Well, this is from episode 125. So ...nope, that's Ichigo's, but it is white because he is fighting his inner hollow.. who is also white.. with a white version of tensa zangetsu It's an interesting theme: black vs white, good guy black, bad guy white.. yin yang concept and with a bit of bleach twist Hope this is not a spoiler

back to the work log.. a friend bought a jig-saw and 10 blades for acrylic.. so either tomorrow ( Sunday.. maybe not) or later next week (more likely) I will cut the panels to be bent..
    Can you guys warn me of spoilers at the BEGINING of your post?
    I would really like to keep up with this thread, since I love Bleach, but not at the cost of having it spoiled. If not, then I guess I'll just look at the pictures and not read a word of it.

Anyways, best of luck to you. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

D'Oh

sorry dude.. I knew it would be a chance that others hadn't seen it, so did say "Hope this is not a spoiler".. sorry again..
    errm, we haven't seen the episodes past 125 and because we like them so much, we read the manga... that's a bit more evolved, but it still is just a series of images.. the anime version rocks! if you wanna be thrilled even more, don't read them too.. but if you are curious and patient(japanese >> english)..

worklog:
    I'm still working with the .max model each night and now have a bit of a difficulty with the big silencer on the 6800.. I lent it to a friend and forgot to measure it.. before.. so that now I don't know how much it sticks out beyond the pcb of the video board.. hmm.. can solve this if I can find pics and schematics

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    天鎖様ケーシ
    tensa sama ke-shi
    Master Tensa Case

Pretty sure that is the right kanji for sama, but I'd look it up first anyway.
    日本語ができ増すか。なんえんせにぐらいにほんごをべんきよしはじめますか。

BTW never use Babel fish for translation. I threw my easy sentences in there and It came out with something CRAZY.
    only a few of those characters are actually Kanji. Most of them are Hiragana. (no idea how to spell it in english that is phoenetic.) Kanji is the picture language. Hiragana is fairly similar to our alphabet and Katakana is similar to Hiragana but is the alphabet that is used to spell any foreign word and they are all spelled phoenetically.

Fresh Paint

just seen this i have been planing a hollow ichigo
    themed case for a wile but i
    haven't seen many anime stile cases around.
    and so far it looks great
    im exited to see how it turns out
    I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Im a big fan of bleach this will be interesting...ur design looks cool but i think you should include more bleachish stuff than just some flames and a logo.

Also im pretty sure this is mostly kanji, I know hiragana and most kana so id say its kanji.

Btw take a look at my black and white mod if you wanna see some contrast.
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...?t=7311&page=4

D'Oh

Hello everybody
    It's been 3 exams since I last posted and hopefully I nailed them all. Many things have happened, so let's jump back to work..

@Smoking_pig, nice case! And the color theme is beautifully implemented. But that's not what I want for my case.. My "white" should be opaque plexi, lighted up white by LEDs.. So that if I wish, there would be no white or light or anything bothering anyone when I watch my favorite anime

@linoge: thank you and good luck with your case. I've seen just one Bleach case, but there are tons of cases (expect weird shapes or mods) out there.. Just search for some anime series and then for mods with their name, or a characters name. I found a lot..

And now, on to some pics (still with a borrowed camera ):

I've been using a heat gun and a 400x1000mm sheet of plexi.. After the first bend, I wanted to see how it matches size-wise. I'm using a riva video board with a pentium heat sink on it just to approximate the height of the 6800 cooler.. and an old sound blaster to keep at least one pci usable..

The second bend... Oh, I am off by half a centimeter now vs the .max project, but that's easily taken care of.. I did actually take care of it

I measured the angle of the bend with a block of aluminum.. Didn't turn out perfect, but it is very close.. I hate it that I couldn't find plexi with paper protection.. this plexi has sheets of plastic glued to it and that thing shrivels when heated

..the inner sides in the making.. a thin strip for the clear side, and a fat chunk of plexi for the PSU and drive bay support.

.. a draft for the back panel.. I've been pondering and seeing how I will be using AC fans that have a nonstandard screwing technique (can't use bolts and the screws supplied aren't long enough), I am researching some form of glueing them, but also keeping vibrations at bay..

At the back I decided to make holes for all connector and place the power and restart switches there..

..some interior planning.. I must wake early in the morning and go buy some screws and the brass things used to raise the mobo from the case.

..a draft of a possibility of what the front could be... I was in a bit of a dilemma: I added 2 fans for exhaust and have a 3 channel fan controller.. so the solution is to add one more.. but where? So, seeing as the front has lots of free room and I still don't have a nice LCD to put there.. A fan there can enhance the cooling power of the case And gives me the possibility of more fan modding and grill-assorting

I must leave the modding world now and go study the exciting world of.. microwaves See you later..

D'Oh

update:
    I have a hard drive and a PSU, plus, by pure luck, I found a way to mount the sonic tower, but rotated 90 degrees, just the way I wanted! ...I used a clip from a water cooling kit more work will be done in the future pics later, I've been up for 20+ hours..