Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to install software and got this mssage?

Overclocked

Default Re: Trying to install software and got this mssage?

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    What you'd probably want to do is copy the entire CD to an .ISO and save it to your computer, and mount it with a CD mounting program like Daemon Tools. Probably the easiest way IMO. I've never used Alcohol, and I have MagicISO but haven't played with it much, so I can't help you there.

And BTW, I like your DA gallery too. Very nice pics. If you don't mind me asking, how do you get them to sell prints? Do you make any money off of what they sell?
    I don't have the cd is my whole thing. I only have the files from it and every time I try to convert the files to iso it says not a valid file type.

Thanks about DA, when you upload your pictures it will ask you if you want to sell as prints. You do make money off of it as a percentage, which is less than %50 and the prices are set unless you have a premium account then you can set how much to sell the pictures at.

Here's what I could find about making .ISOs with MagicISO. I couldn't find much for Alcohol.

http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-createiso.htm
    RIP Bucko

Overclocked

I guess ill just wait and then reformat my computer and see if that works. I tried that and it made an iso image and then I mounted it to my drive but it still said I need to put the cd in.