Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Project: NLM.

Default Re: Project: NLM.

nice mod... been thinking about making a refrigirator from one of the little blocks you have there as well since i was showened one at school xD and beacuse i think it would kick ass only connected to a thermaltake tmg2 dual 120mm radiator could cool down more than one can

like the mod, the coulors and basicly all thats in it,
    but wouldnt the waterblocks work better if you made them of cobber (kobber?), and then made som erm... yeah...
    http://www.legitreviews.com/images/r...ngmentZone.JPG
    flow rills could you call it.. should boost your effeciency on the blocks a bit.

cant waite to se som temps from the refrigirator

oh and by the way, i saw that you said "and some water" etc in the post where you leak tested.
    you probertly already know this but you have to use a special kind if liquid otherwhise your mod gets f**ked
    Last edited by Bucko; 08-02-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    oh and by the way, i saw that you said "and some water" etc in the post where you leak tested.
    you probertly already know this but you have to use a special kind if liquid otherwhise your mod gets f**ked
    Actually, you can use water, but you better hope that you have no leaks.
    RIP Bucko

Austral Alien

Congratulations on becoming a featured worklog!

We all agreed among the Mod/Admin team your work was worthy. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    Actually, you can use water, but you better hope that you have no leaks.
    yeah... but then you would have to put anti alge and stuff in it... otherwise the fittings will rust and etc trust me ive tried it xD the blocks and tubes get nasty after a month ore so heh... but what the hell.. that was only a school projekt not my own rig
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

gratzs on the feature...i knew this would be one i love the look of all this

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

AJ@PR @ Thank you

Remy @ LOL - I know what you mean about the underwear, but if you'd say that in Danish, it would come out kinda wrong
    Thank you though, I'll give you all the states I'll be able to

P0Pe @ Thank you.
    Heh, yeah! - Just go for it Off cause the blocks would preform a little more with those rills, but you know what a big job it's? Even though you have a mill, hehe. I only did it on the CPU block because it would be to time consuming to do on all the blocks. I were joining a Danish modding competition, and it has to be looking acceptable in a short time.. Soo that's basicly why I didn't do it.
    The cobber wouldn't preform a lot more, but it would give a little bit. Nothing I need in this mod, but in future mods I'll give the cobber a try
    What I said about the water was, that in the leak test I pulled the tubing a little out off space, and because of that some water can out. All the blocks are now tested with air, with 4 bars, and they don't leak
    I'm using distil water. It's not to expensive, and it's working good!

Bucko @ Oh dude! I'm honoured! Thank you, it means a lot to me :O Thank you.

b4i7 @ Thank you dude, You've been following me in thick and thin I would wish that I'd started the log from the beginning on this wonderfully forum!
    btw. ROFL ROFL, just read you signature!! That's funny! haha.

About the mod it self: I've been working and working on making the harddrive stuff work. It seems like there's some weird complication between my IDE seagate harddisk, and this motherboard. I don't want to explain it, but short: all my others harddrives work except that. But I can't just use my others, because they are already in use. (omg) so I've just orderer a new very cheap sata harddrive. It'll arrive tomorrow, can't wait

as long as you remember to put anti rust thing in it to... and what about some coulor? orange coulored water... (en god gang frugtfarve sku klare tricket)

a tiny thing i wouldnt be able to live with with this mod is only having 1 harddrive... im making a mod myself and so far there is spaced for 4.. cooled by 2 H2O hdd blocks, think it will be cool...

and if you absolutely want a harddrive with a window in it i think western digital have made one ?... its black as far as i remember so it would fit greatly into the mod
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Congrats bro, you're doing a hell of a job on this bad boy!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

p0Pe @ Ahh en dansker
    Well, the colour doesn't matter. My tubing is black, and I won't even see it.

Thank you jdbnsn

Back to NLM: I've been measuring around with the hardware, and I've been working on getting vista installed. Finally I got it working, but only when my GFX is disconnected (Ati X600) And that's some CRAP! I have no idea why, and I've tried a lot of thing. I don't want to spend any more money on it, so I'm going to use the on-board GFX (x200) that sux, but it's my only way to go right now.
    Tomorrow I'll collect everything, but final pictures need to be very shiny and perfect, so they'll first be ready at the weekend.

Until then, be happy