Well my first (and only) case mod was good and bad. i recieved most of the parts for my birthday and from some saved up money from clearing brush near lake elsinore(most fun and painful day ever). So i totally gutted my mom's HP Pavillion or whatever. Then my friend and i gutted an old '98 gateway. we then painted it black with blue accents; put a top and side window; and a front, rear, and top fan. Then i got a Raidmax PSU and tried to insert t in, but the mounts were different so we had to cut a crude custom mount for it. then i inserted a Elitegroup P4 mobo, my 3.0 Ghz P4 (salvaged), 200GB Western Digital Caviar (salvaged), 512 Mb of RAM (salvaged), an Nvidia 5500 128MB, Litescribe DVD combo drive(salvaged), and a front panel. Then when i booted up, i assumed my copy of XP would still work since i used the same HDD. But it didnt, and i was forced to go through various linux distributions until my friend gave me a Hacked XP. Finally, The stock CPU fan was like a freakin jet engine, so i got quieter Arctic Cooling fan. But now its internet doesnt work and its main function is my LAN party/gaming comp. So in the end it didnt go so well, and now if i knew of this site before, it prolly would have turned out better. Im still scrounging up funds for an ultimate second mod. At least it looked good...