Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Review: NZXT Lexa Blackline

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: NZXT Lexa Blackline

I still like my silver one better.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indybird View Post
    By the way, is newegg going to have blue-LED Blackline, I'm just curious...

-Indybird
    Thats what I was wondering too...

Also, maybe its just Newegg's camera man, but the pictures from COMPUTEX looked badass whereas Neweggs pictures... just make the case look not all that appealing in my opinion.

Well I won't pass judgment until I see a few reviews, or at least one good one.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

The pictures you see on NZXT look nothing like it is in real life. The front doesn't look so...plain, it's a lot shinier.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

My friend just left for a huge out-of-town swim meet. Once he gets back, he's ordering it. Has anyone here gotten one?

-Indybird

Fresh Paint

Btw guys, TechPowerUp! has just posted a review of this case. It got a 9.6 score, wicked cool.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NZXT/Lexa_Blackline/

The NZXT Lexa Blackline sells for $99.99 US Dollars or 99.90€ with blue or red lighting. The new series is up to $60 USD or 50€ cheaper than the original Lexa case.

The NZXT Lexa Blackline looks just as great as the original Lexa, if not better. While this may be more based on personal preference, it should be noted that NZXT did everything to make a uniform case, with the plastic parts up top, the rear cage and the feet on the bottom. Including four quiet fans inside the system is a great move as is the dust filter on the window and bottom of the case. The screwless system truly deserves the name and does make installation simpler and faster, while still holding all components tight, so you will not have to worry about vibrations or loose parts when carrying it to a LAN party. A great looking and fuctional lock keeps unwanted guests out of your case, while the LCD display for three temperatures and the power button are perfectly placed as well. That said, the only gripe I have with the Lexa Blackline series is the fact that the two black fans do not come with mainboard header connectors and the usual "front I/O" is located on the right side - the wrong side.

ATX Mental Case

Well guys I'm new to TBCS but I see a few people are interested in the NZXT Blackline Case. I ordered the case yesterday July 27th... so as soon as I receive the case I will DEFINITELY review it for you guys. I'm a long time enthusiast/first time builder so I am very anxious to get started building my pc

Update....... the stupid website told me they had one (1) in stock...... now its mysteriously on back order..... how lame is that

Like the red/black colour schemes, looks rather nice in my opinion
    A bird can fly, but a fly can't bird

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lairy Fiquid View Post
    Like the red/black colour schemes, looks rather nice in my opinion
    I think it would be perfect if a person were to paint the metal on the inside and back panel. The look of the metal threw me off a little bit, but then I remembered that a person could just paint it as they see fit. ^_^

If I didn't want to spend a good wad of cash on a case, this would be the one that I would go for. Unfortunately, I'm too interested in getting a better laptop at the moment.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I have got the first LEXA and I'm going to be painting the inside of the case black to match the outside. I don't like the raw aluminium look. You can watch my progress at http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ead.php?t=9478
    I won't be painting for a few weeks though.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    I think it would be perfect if a person were to paint the metal on the inside and back panel. The look of the metal threw me off a little bit, but then I remembered that a person could just paint it as they see fit. ^_^

If I didn't want to spend a good wad of cash on a case, this would be the one that I would go for. Unfortunately, I'm too interested in getting a better laptop at the moment.
    when I finally get my blackline I am doing just that... I will be painting the inside black... probably gonna do some red trim on the inside as well to give it some pizazz