Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Battlefield 2

Default Re: Battlefield 2

Did EA fix Highway Tampa yet? If I recall the point counting system didn't work for some time.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it's working all nice and dandy now since it's the only map I've been playing for the past week or so

Again, Sovereign Forces' Highway Tampa server is where you're most likely to find me

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

I really want to make SSgt already, man. I can't wait to unlock my new guns (FN 2000 + PKM + DAO-12 (if I can))

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs

oh man, I do want that G36 though, the support one. But it has less ammo capacity than any other support weapon (that's why I like the M249 SAW , because it has a 200rd hopper so I can go prone, use the sights and light people up behind gas station on Tampa)

Flashbang, it any good? I would imagine it to be, but nobody I've seen has it =/

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

BF2 looks like a fun game... I'll maybe pick up a copy later this year when I actually ahve some money, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MintyMadness View Post
    if you get a good squad going in a server with the VoIP, then you can definately have some uber-gun fights. A good medic and support player can make or break a squad, and in turn a game. Get on a team full of rambos, and you tend to score lower than normal =/

Lesson? Squad up!! Use yer mic!!

-Jeremy
    This is probably the best advice I have heard for BF2. Get a head set and use it. Your score will improve faster.

One of my favorites with Special Forces is to have a sniper and support. One with the zip line and one with a grapple. You can go anywhere...

FYI While at Fry's the other day I noticed Bioshock pre-order copies on sale. Buy the pre-order and get BF2 free...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Greco101

Too bad hacks are everywhere now for bf2

I really hope they make another game like bf2 in the near future. I don't care for that futuristic, alien crap.

I already have SF. I should go ahead and install it, though. I'm pretty sure I also already used my unlocks, though, as I had it installed before.

Oh yeah, man. Squadding up and using your mics is ****ing critical to having a good game, as is a commander. We had two sqauds of 6, one squad of 3, and the rest were squads of 1 (I was a squad of 1) and just having the commander actually do their job helped us win the fight pretty good, as long as communication was happening. For instance, I requested orders and when I got to the place I called for backup, got a squad of 3 and another squad of 1 to come over and help me out.

We beat the enemy team pretty hard, considering most of us were high ranking sergeants and they were all majors and above, it was awesome

that sucks, minty

ah well, pick it up tomorrow

maybe we can play on Soverign Forces' Tampa server or Walmart Security's server (not all tampa).