Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benefit PC needs your help!

Default Re: Benefit PC needs your help!

I don't think we need any switches, but thanks. Let me know how the printer turns out.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

jon i mentioned a few days ago that i am more then willing to donate a 7600gt pcie gfx card so u could at that to the master list it be cool

thx ben
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

awesome, what brand?
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    awesome, what brand?
    its a bfgtech card with 256mb of gddr3 ram i dont memeber clock speeds and it is as far as i know (its been in an esd bag for a few days now) it works but i cant check yet cuz my pc isnt up and running and im the only one running pcie slots in my house but im pretty sure it works

hope some more components become available this will be relle cool if it all comes togother
    ben
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Okay everyone,

We are so close to making this happen. The only components we don't have for sure are:
    -mobo (socket 940)
    -printer (I'm pretty sure we have one already)
    -case
    -monitor

In my mind, the monitor is going to be the most difficult part to get donated. So if we can score the other parts and it comes down to the monitor, how many TBCS members would be willing to toss $10 or more in the hat to buy a reasonably priced LCD?

I have offered $75 to cover the PSU which should have some left over, Crazy Buddhist has offered $50, anyone else willing to throw a few in?

Jon

I can throw in $25 towards the monitor or whatever it needs to go toward.

Wow, that's great! Were are very close then. I think those questions are better left answered by Crimson13 so let's see what he says.

Bump, Crimson13, where are you?

Sorry about not posting lately, i just got my tonsils out and haven't been spending much time on the computer.

As for Minty, right now I'm not sure on the monitor yet because I may be able to get a 17'' LCD donated. So if its not a problem for you I would like to wait on that till the end of the month.

As for everyone else, WOW you guys have really been getting this thing going! A huge thanks to all of you, it really means a lot to me.

Right now I am looking at motherboards and psu's, so if anyone finds a good deal on a mobo that will work with what components we have please let me know via PM, instant messenger, or whatever.

Thanks a bunch guys,

Dan

Looking good guys. I would have donated something but im poor
    And shipping would be a bitch.