Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PC won't turn on T_T

Anodized

Default Re: PC won't turn on T_T

:p i was going to search but my mom wanted me to go the laundry place with her. Then the car broke down and so while I waited, I was playing Pokemon Blue version:p . Lol. It was my first ever video game and I loved it. Hehe thanks for the links.

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    :p ... Then the car broke down and so while I waited, I was playing Pokemon Blue version:p ...
    That was when you could have gone "whitebox hunting"

Anodized

Yay!!! Turns out it was a blown PSU. Turns out the guy I went to ripped me off...damn jerk. I bought a 30 bux 500 watt PSU at Microcenter and my PC is running like its old self. But I'm worried about adding back the 2nd HDD. Do you think 500 watts is ok to run a AMD 3000+, 1 gig ram, 5 USB periphs, one USB flash card reader, 1 IDE HDD, 1 Sata HDD and a dvd drive? Thanks to yall that helped, plus rep for the help

Quote Originally Posted by xenosagarox View Post
    Yay!!! Turns out it was a blown PSU. Turns out the guy I went to ripped me off...damn jerk. I bought a 30 bux 500 watt PSU at Microcenter and my PC is running like its old self. But I'm worried about adding back the 2nd HDD. Do you think 500 watts is ok to run a AMD 3000+, 1 gig ram, 5 USB periphs, one USB flash card reader, 1 IDE HDD, 1 Sata HDD and a dvd drive? Thanks to yall that helped, plus rep for the help
    Yes ... as in no problem at all yes. With a big "Y"

Glad it's sorted. I think we said it was probably the PSU all along

CrazyB