Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns, Guns, Guns....

Default Guns, Guns, Guns....

Anyone into guns? I enjoy a nice slow day out shooting my Remington 597. I don't do much hunting, at least with a .22, but I love to have some target fun. So, heres some pics of my favorite rifle.

Not much has been done to it, only a scope, bipod, etc.

I like the .22 because I can hear at the end of the day and my wallet isn't to light.

Click here for the Battlefield 2 L.A.N. Pc worklog.

Austral Alien

Default Re: Guns, Guns, Guns....

That gun looks cool in the Camo. I have a shirt that looks like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

You should really wear hearing protection, even with a .22

I have a breach loading single barrel 12 gauge I like to take out for clay shoots from time to time.

I also have a Marlin .22 semi auto rifle. Fun gun to teach people on.

At the moment I'm saving up for an M1 Carbine. I'm going to hunt deer this fall.

I sold my Model 94 Winchester 30-30 when I moved. That was a mistake. I miss that rifle.

Oh, and just to make me happy, my state is repealing the need for the sheriff to sign for you to own a handgun. Woot.

Greco101

I have an old Marlin .22 too, except mine is boltaction.

I also have a Winchester 1300 Defender w/ pistol grip and I have a .22/410 savage.

This is me:

Before I moved back here to the UK. (That's in the Philippines)

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

That's a nice gun, xmas! I got a Buckmark 22 flat black 5" barrel. 270 w/ 1000yd scope, 3 black powder revolvers, and an ooold Remington Carbide from the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

I've got a rubber band gun.

Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    I've got a rubber band gun.
    Haha. You made my day.

I too agree that you should always wear ear protection although I should probably take my own advice . Even a .22 can cause permanent hearing damage.

I also have a 12 gauge, winchester lever action 30-30 , 357 magnum revolver (unmarked), .22 revolver, and a hand made rifle that my grandfather machined. He made everything but the barrel but I don't have any idea what it shoots. These were all handed down to me from my grandfather so I don't shoot them much. To much sentimental value so they stay locked up. You know, I don't even know were the key is. Im currently saving for a Remington 700 308 to add.

Click here for the Battlefield 2 L.A.N. Pc worklog.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I've shot three .22 Rifles before (Bolt action long stock, bolt action short stock, pump action, all .22lr).

I want to fire off my dad's Winchester .30-06. It's a very nice gun. 5-round internal clip, iron sights, pretty basic, but loud and powerful.

My grandpa makes guns. He's got gun racks full of random rifles he's made in his house. Everything from .22's to .45's if I'm not mistaken. He made all three .22lr rifles that I've fired.

I really want a WWII-era scoped bolt-action rifle. Winchester, Karabiner 98K, Mosin-Nagant, I don't really care. I just have this love for bolt-action rifles. Hell, I'd be fine with any bolt-action rifle, really (I should talk to my Grandpa and see if I can get a .22 when I go up to his house next, preferrably the long stock bolt action, fun little gun to shoot (and accurate too, I hit my target 7 times out of )

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

My dad collects guns. He goes shooting every weekend Him and his shooting friends. I go too. My favorite gun that I ever shot was his friends M60 not automatic of course. We have loads of guns. He buying a S&W500 the biggest pistol caliber made today. I am not gonna shoot that. But I love shooting my .357 magnum its great fun