Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP HDX Notebook - ZOMG

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: HP HDX Notebook - ZOMG

Quote Originally Posted by macenroe0 View Post
    There is a variety of different types of memory, and it is important that you choose memory that is compatible with your notebook computer.
    Need a sig

Greco101

Quote Originally Posted by SgtM View Post
    lol

lmao, I'm not gunna lie... I've thought that before.

Busted my ass to help someone and didn't get a rep :p

Greco101

Never had any problems with HP desktops but their laptops are notorious for pretty much everything.

Ever buy an HP laptop... buy the max warranty. (Especially since I would have been charged 200 dollars for a CD drive replacement without it!!)

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greco101 View Post
    Never had any problems with HP desktops but their laptops are notorious for pretty much everything.
    So true.

Although I haven't played around with their newer stuff yet...
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Is awesome

We've had a new one for a few months now, No problems. This is mid-2007, And I must attest to liking their design.
    You love my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakken View Post
    Dell is finally getting the right idea and not putting bloatware on a line of computers. But it's a "special" type of computer for "small business" and probably costs "a lot more". Oh well. That's the good thing about building your own, nothing but windows. Or linux, if you swing that way.
    That's the Vostro line.. it's aimed at small businesses. I've got two of them here, and they are not too bad. Pricing was on par with similarly spec'd laptops, and the build quality is pretty good. Too bad they are ugly as hell... I was offered one, and said no way, I'll keep my old Inspiron. Lol...

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

My neighbor got a Turion-based HP Media Center laptop. XP-MCE, gF6100, gig of ram. He's even rougher with equipment than I am, and it's survived... I hope that's a testament to modern HP quality, as opposed to lack thereof... but with Bestec PSUs in their desktops these days, I'm not too optimistic.

How much battery life does the HDX get? Haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...