Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: NJ Case Modding Contest!!!!

Default Re: NJ Case Modding Contest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukeisthecoolest View Post
    so i just heard Dan is droppin out 2!

so who is officially going? i will go even if i break a bone or sometin!

but this is my first mod appearance and i am sure CS is gettin sick of em'
    im going today everythings all done see ya there luke

CRIMSON PLEASE COME
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

ATX Mental Case

yo well the comp was okay :/

Ben got the employee award (not suprised, his case burned a hole in my retina) and each of the trainees put like 4 ballots in at once and his cousin is one of the workers there )
    but...
    i got interviewed by a newspaper dude and will hopefully have some of my stuff in the newspaper!?!?!?!? yay he also took like a hundred pictures of me and my case :/

some other kid had a nice setup in a Stacker case with all white lights

it was really cool finally meeting a person from the forum because it is true that you people actually exist

edit: sorry for the semi-prejudice comments it is that i am that angry because the kid with the Stacker case should have TOTALLY one because his comp was real nice!
    Last edited by Bucko; 08-11-2007 at 11:20 PM. Reason: removing racist statements
    OPP Transformers Case / Dangerously 1337 / Hell's Regect

Semi-prejudice it is not. That is a racist post that a lot of people (myself included) would find offensive. That kind of talk shouldn't be here, period. You have earned a -rep from me.

However, congrats on getting interviewed. That kind of stuff makes this all worth while.
    RIP Bucko

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    Semi-prejudice it is not. That is a racist post that a lot of people (myself included) would find offensive. That kind of talk shouldn't be here, period. You have earned a -rep from me.

However, congrats on getting interviewed. That kind of stuff makes this all worth while.
    i understand and take full responsibility of my actions. i just had to get it out

thanx otherwise
    OPP Transformers Case / Dangerously 1337 / Hell's Regect

Austral Alien

Racist talk is unacceptable here Luke. You've just earned 3 days off the forum. Do something like that again and it will be permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

sux luke got the ban but if he said sumtin racist i understand why he got banned but i dont get what he meant by my cousin working their cuz my cuz dont work their that was the other 2 guys that had a cousin who worked their and they had like 20 people just vote for their case without even lookin at everyone elses cases so it was obvious the 2 guys with the other acrylic case won the customers vote brought in people soley to vote for their case it wasnt fair and the guy with the cm stacker shoudl have won customers vote like luke said it was fun to see him their and meet someone from the forum but we need a bigger turnout next month!

ps i also got interviewed turned out its the same guy that took thate famous pic of the 3 fire fighters raising the flag at the WTC site thats on that stamp this

wow my sig sucks.. ha

I get a bit irritated at folks who ask me to vote for their projects (and it happens all the time) because it is cheating. I usually vote against them for trying it. One case that pissed me off was years ago when the greatest comic who ever lived, Bill Hicks lost comic of the year to that moron Carrot Top. Turns out, college campuses all over the country were handing out a free beer if they cast their vote for the veggie. pfft...
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

@ armadilloben: Never mind luke's post. Bucko edited it which is why you don't understand it. But congrats to you too on the interview! Sounds like it was a good time.
    RIP Bucko

heres a few pics of us at the competition more people come in september it will be awesome
    dial up users if they are still in existence i use fios fiber but w/e beware large pictures and sevral of them ahead

the guys who won customers vote and luke off to the side

another shot of just luke and his rigs

a ****load of shots of my rig

it was a relle awesome day i think everyone their enjoyed it and i would have also even if i hadnt won and honestly i wasnt expecting to win

see everyone next time i hope

ben out

wow my sig sucks.. ha