Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some imagispire arts

Default Re: Some imagispire arts

Thanks for the offer, thats great. I'd have been happy with some advice....
    If you want to PM me to discuss what you need.
    Sarcasm - Is only one of the services I offer.

You have great talent. Your work is already highly commercial. Totally saleable. Most students seem to face heavy debts and years of repayments through attending college. I would urge you consider signing up with a graphic design agency to work at a distance and pay your way through college if thats your situation. You could do small projects that take say 8 hrs n a week and gross $1000 plus. You would be taken on quite swiftly in my estimation. I used to work for an agency freelance from home and start at 9 am every monday. I never worked past 11 before being done for the week with at least $500 in my pocket. It was very pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    You have great talent. Your work is already highly commercial. Totally saleable. Most students seem to face heavy debts and years of repayments through attending college. I would urge you consider signing up with a graphic design agency to work at a distance and pay your way through college if thats your situation. You could do small projects that take say 8 hrs n a week and gross $1000 plus. You would be taken on quite swiftly in my estimation. I used to work for an agency freelance from home and start at 9 am every monday. I never worked past 11 before being done for the week with at least $500 in my pocket. It was very pleasing.
    How did you go about getting this job? Was there an article in the paper or something?

"Everyday above ground is a special day."
    "suede wearing, hat with a feathuh, ho smacking, graphics pimp" - jdbnsn

Quote Originally Posted by imagispire View Post
    How did you go about getting this job? Was there an article in the paper or something?
    There was but I was in a different line. Put a portfolio together and go talk to some people in the business locally they will give you the best advice. Then you could create a small portfolio/brochure of your work and shop it round to design agencies that use strong visual imagery like you are creating. If you work at getting the work with the skill and effort you clearly put into your art it is very achievable.

CrazyB

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    There was but I was in a different line. Put a portfolio together and go talk to some people in the business locally they will give you the best advice. Then you could create a small portfolio/brochure of your work and shop it round to design agencies that use strong visual imagery like you are creating. If you work at getting the work with the skill and effort you clearly put into your art it is very achievable.

CrazyB
    Awesome. I will totally look into this. God knows I need some extra money.

"Everyday above ground is a special day."
    "suede wearing, hat with a feathuh, ho smacking, graphics pimp" - jdbnsn