Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [P][e][K] Bender Mod

Default Re: [P][e][K] Bender Mod

i love it!!!

Thanks to all for your responses.

Really, my Bender mod was created about two years ago (I hope that it doesn't matter to you). But I want to show some projects of my clan in one of the best modding webs.

This is the first time that I show the worklog of my bender mod in a non Spanish forum (also I'm posting it in bit-tech), and it's a pleasure to read your comments.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

That looks quite cool. I love it. +rep
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

ATX Mental Case

I love this MOD it's so original and the details are what make it so good. Th Robot Oil can and the webcam hiden in plain sight. Very Cool!

Well done

Ouch!

DaVo- You should post all of the pictures here, I see many more good ones on the Planet Express Klan website.
    Last edited by jdbnsn; 08-11-2007 at 09:36 AM.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

By the way, you are on our front page for all to see. Elenril whipped up the stylish artwork and I wrote a letter to Matt Groening's office in Beverly Hills to inform him of the project. Who knows? Maybe he'll drop by to take a look. Congrats dude!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

In the name of Davo: thanks. We had party last night so he will answer soon ^^
    jdbnsn: you wrote to Matt Groening? OMFG I'm gona call Davo now!! Wake up!!
    Thanks for this great website.

Thanks for this great website.
    Tell all your friends and have them post their stuff too...[/shamless plug]

Hi,

jdbnsn, thank you very much for appreciating my job and put it on the front page. Itīs an honor for me Also thank you very much for attempting to contact with Matt Groening (although he must be quite busy performing Futuramaīs new season )

I really donīt have much more photos, but I can comment some aspects that canīt be noticed at first sight:

The antenna is made with a wooden leg chair. It was drilled all along to allow the cable pass trough it.

Up side head is made of a galvanized steel bowl “from IKEA” (itīs quite resistant):

The frame that covers the lcd pannel itīs made with plywood. Bender and Flexo pics come from a modification I found on the internet:

The eyes were really simple to be made, they are made with mid-density plywood and covered by galvanized steel plate.

As you can notice in the previous photo there is a beer, at first this beer was supposed to be the liquid refrigeration tank. But at the end I chose Mumbot oilīs container.

Here are the HDs:

Mi brother PROBO made Benderīs body, and the result from two mods combined was this:

As last details, the refrigerant liquid was black coloured to be similar to real oil, and the little Bender figure on the base is the power on button.

Regards

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Sweet job putting it all together. Oh and +rep
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440