Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logitech's Latest Gaming Mouse - G9

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Default Logitech's Latest Gaming Mouse - G9

Check it out here on the logitech site.

Im not so sure it looks like it would fit my hand, but then again thats just from looking at it. I'm sure they put hours into making fit the average hand just fine. I hope they make a wireless version, since I love no wires and logitech seems to be good at making high performance wireless. I kinda Like the appearance, it looks a lot like the creative gaming mouse but for some reason I like this one a lot more. They also kept the "Hyper-fast" scroll from the MX Revolution, which is a very cool feature.

The customizability looks amazing, you can change: The Led color, the shape of the palm, the weight of the mouse and the precision. Not bad.

What do you guys think? Is it your style?

-Indybird

Is awesome

Default Re: Logitech's Latest Gaming Mouse - G9

That is sweet.

BUT!

100 dollars is a lot of money for a mouse.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Logitech G9 - on Newegg

I'm not sure what I think about it. I never really used a mouse like that before. I'm a finger mouse kind of guy, not a fits my entire hand and part of my arm kind of guy. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

looks like a retarded robot for some reason...

3200 DPI!, i shoulda waited and spent the 100 on that mouse instead of the mx revolution... ohwell.

sweet my posts are 1337!
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post

sweet my posts are 1337!
    OMFG thats awesome, don't ever post again, so you can keep it there. Just do PM responses to threads...lol.

-Indybird

ATX Mental Case

that looks incredible!

they have taken many great features from other mouses (weight dynamics from fatal1ty mouse) but also have added a bunch of over great cheanges to allow a mouse to truly be YOUR mouse!

i sounded like a salesman right ther

and for a limited time it is only 5 payments of $20!

call in the next millisecond and we will add rush delivery!!!!!
    OPP Transformers Case / Dangerously 1337 / Hell's Regect

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indybird View Post
    OMFG thats awesome, don't ever post again, so you can keep it there. Just do PM responses to threads...lol.

-Indybird
    or post a new response for every letter of your response to a thread until you have "21337". lol

That mouse seems almost retardedly powerful. 3200DPI and packed with features. Thats a good thing though I suppose. Especially the bit about adjustable DPI from 200 - 3200DPI, thats awesome.

If only they had a wireless version. But most gamers don't care for those, so smart choice with the cord then.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Wires, ugliness, and a proper (notchless) scroll wheel.

Waaaait, I can get that for $25 on Newegg...

(Got one. Love it. Enough said.)

If I thought I'd actually use the adjustable DPI (and all the other gadgets), it might be worth it to get this one, but I never saw the point in spending that much money on a mouse. A MOUSE! Really. If I want adjustable weight, I'll crack it open and add one. Though the adjustable LED colors are spiffy, if useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire
    That mouse seems almost retardedly powerful.
    Like the 1600W PSU?

Anyways, seems like a nice mouse but damn is it ugly. It looks like a mini Neo Geo (which is hard to do cause those things are mini as it is).
    RIP Bucko

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPlushroom View Post
    Wires, ugliness, and a proper (notchless) scroll wheel.

Waaaait, I can get that for $25 on Newegg...

(Got one. Love it. Enough said.)

If I thought I'd actually use the adjustable DPI (and all the other gadgets), it might be worth it to get this one, but I never saw the point in spending that much money on a mouse. A MOUSE! Really. If I want adjustable weight, I'll crack it open and add one. Though the adjustable LED colors are spiffy, if useless.
    Well, nevermind you. We'll be over here > using our fancy $500 mice! JK, but seriously there's nothing wrong with expensive mice, its just a matter of opinion. I'm willing to bet if you were hugely into gaming, then you'd probably pick up a $50 mouse. I can't talk though since I'm using a $25 Microsoft Wireless, but other than the shape and color, its a piece of crap.

-Indybird