Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later...

Austral Alien

Default 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later...

...I can say I am rather hooked on this case modding thing and this forum!

I am personally blaming each and every one of the members here for my lighter wallet and strange addiction to making the ordinary great.

I mean, look at the mess my (non modded) PC was when I first joined!

Geez! Look at it! Slow old processor, wires everywhere, aging video card, only one monitor.
    Not even a window in the side, nor painted insides!

So this is just a thank you to all that have inspired me to do better and make computing even more fun.

All I can say is onwards and upwards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

Now that the hazing is over, get back to modding sumthin! Maybe if I ban you s'more you'll have more free time for the project? :p
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

Dude, after joining TBCS I felt compelled to manage every single wire inside every single computer I could. In my P4 machine (that I hardly use), it has ribbon IDE cables, but you can't see 'em.

Yeah. Curse you modders and your talent, inspiring me and causing shock and awe, not to mention making what I once thought was cool slip in to the mundane.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Austral Alien

I have free time coming up. The next couple of days will be spent putting my computer room back together when not at work, or wasting time here, then I have 5 days off, so my plan is to get modding!
    My little parts pile is growing, so I have stuff I can do.
    Too many ideas floating around in my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

I know I joined last year 1474 posts, 3 rep bars, 1 accident banning and a half finished mod later I am posting in this thread. Good times.
    Need a sig

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Dude, after joining TBCS I felt compelled to manage every single wire inside every single computer I could. In my P4 machine (that I hardly use), it has ribbon IDE cables, but you can't see 'em.

Yeah. Curse you modders and your talent, inspiring me and causing shock and awe, not to mention making what I once thought was cool slip in to the mundane.
    i had the exact same feeling! (lil man inside head yells "must be neat!!!")
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

I had about $250 when I joined, and I was thinking about buying a Wii, but instead made my rig into a dual-core gaming PC. This place rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by simon275 View Post
    I know I joined last year 1474 posts, 3 rep bars, 1 accident banning and a half finished mod later I am posting in this thread. Good times.

That was no accident I'm sure. something ticked me off.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

heh...ive been here since forums have been up...never banned.....and still workin to finish a damn project

After joining TBCS. I tore myself across the area i live in and just start scrounging old cases and parts and stuff.

This website has truelly made me a packrat.