Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: My Unnamed Theoretical Project

Default Re: My Unnamed Theoretical Project

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Is there gonna be a worklog or what?
    I know, right?
    I started playing around with materials early last summer but started getting noise complaints in my apartment so I had to stop. My landlord said to stop using power tools because the walls are thin and multiple people have complained...bunch of whiners...
    I'll be moving into a house within a few weeks. It has a basement that is going to become my workshop. So within a month or two I should be able to start on this.

I was thinking of doing an advanced vacuum-chamber tank with phase-change cooling the oil bath...until I started to tally up the material and tool costs...
    I'll stick with my dual-rad design for now. I'll keep the advanced design in mind for later though.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by mDust View Post
    I'll be moving into a house within a few weeks. It has a basement that is going to become my workshop. So within a month or two I should be able to start on this.

Congrats on the house! Moving into a house was the best thing for my modding. Now I can annoy my wife and dog with a power tool cacophony from my basement.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfun View Post
    Congrats on the house! Moving into a house was the best thing for my modding. Now I can annoy my wife and dog with a power tool cacophony from my basement.
    Thanks. I can't wait to get all the boxes off the truck and inside so I can run down to the workshop and start planning! I'm sure the noises radiating out will be enjoyed by everyone in the area!
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.