Thread: anyone have a grand central invite for me???

Default i'v got grand central invites...

pretty please with a cherry on top???

edited: I am in...see my post below...

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Default Re: anyone have a grand central invite for me???

what is it? *clueless*

GrandCentral allows you to use one number to manage all your phones: home, cell, work, etc. The web interface allows you to manage greetings for each number, archive all voice mails indefinitely, setup notification preferences and many more options. There’s even a nifty phone spam option to filter out telemarketers and other unwanted calls. The basic idea is that if your work or home numbers change, you don’t need to update anyone because they would have your GrandCentral number.

google grandcentral

Once you have an invite, signing up is very easy. You identify an area code and/or city and state, then GrandCentral provides you a list of 5 numbers. Pick one and then you associate your various phone numbers to the main GrandCentral number.Here are more GrandCentral screen shots, a pre-Google acquisition review from Om Malik and plenty of blog coverage on the acquisition by Google.

That's classified.

Say wha?

Yeah...sure:
    You are cordially invited to Grand Central Station.

j/k. I looked it up:
    Q: What is GrandCentral?
    A: Based in Fremont, California, GrandCentral provides an innovative web-based voice communications platform that helps you manage all your phones and phone numbers through one simple interface. You get a single phone number that forwards to all of your phones, giving you one number for life.
    One number for life, eh? Sound's like something you get in prison.

How many phone number's does one person have? 2? 3? Yeah, really hard to remember...

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

We make it simple in our house -- Each person has their own cellphone and the landline is dedicated for faxing. So there's only one phone number for each of us. Much easier that way.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Strip it, paint it, and love on it... Commando's Avatar

Dam$,

Another great idea I wish I had thought up during college. Now that sounds like a startup company I wish I had gotten hitched up with in college. I saw a ton of startups having gone to a big technical school, and a bunch of friends do really well. It's great simple ideas like that will actually take off.

Cool, I had no idea it existed.

I am in....anyone want an invite send you email via pm and I will send you one. I have 4 left. I have reserved them all for TBCS family.
    Last edited by yazeed1906; 08-14-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Count adjustment: one invite sent to forum member