Thread: Ninja...

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

Default Ninja...

Well I bought a Raidmax Ninja. And I was thinking since it's plain on the other side. I was curious if anyone has done a ninja themed mod yet? What I plan to do is Stealth my DVD drive, put a 120mm fan on the front by taking out the rest of the drive bay covers. And on the plain panel I wanna Cut out the Kanji for Ninja, and try to ffind a picture of a ninja, extract just the outline of the ninja and then cut the outline of the ninja on the side panel. So what do you guys think about my idea?

AP BC Calculus = Headaches

Default Re: Ninja...

i havent seen a good ninja mod in a while. vented drive bay covers equipped with a 120 fan will definitely increase airflow and look nice doing it.

that side panel sounds sweet. on the mobo side panel you might wanna do some Chinese writing translating into "ninja" or "stealth" something like that.

a fancy ninja star design on the top or front would make things interesting and polished ninja star fan grillz is going the extra mile. hope that helps
    Intel Pent D 2.66Ghz| 2Gigs| 18x DVD-RW| 200, 40 GB| 550W ATX| Zalman 9500

Yea I was thinking of doing ninja star fan grills. But I'm not really sure if i have the cash to dish out for the grills for the fans. But I also wanted to make a hard drive bay with fans also. so if i have spare acrylic sheets. I can try to make grills with that and sandpaper the bottom so the led fans can shine on them more. haha. as for the front. I'm working on sketching things by hand so hopefully i can post up the pics for how i want my cover to be and the fan behind it. since i got a final tomorrow. But that's if i have enough room to fit it. if not, im thinking of carving the front with a ninja star like logo have some aluminum screen door mesh on it then have that as a vent for the 120mm fan.
    Last edited by Dilphat; 08-25-2007 at 04:20 AM. Reason: needed to be changed to sound better

ATX Mental Case

I love the idea of the theme, a good ninja mod would be superb .

always remember kids... Ninjas are WAY cooler than pirates.

Current Mods: The Dark Side
    PLEASE Support The Cause.

well..im waiting for a check to come in. but depending on how much money i get from it will tell me if i still want to go ahead with this idea. haha. since im running a sempron. i want to kill myself sometimes with it. haha. I'll probably slowly work on it. and the guy with the dremel i was gonna borrow...disappeared! lol