Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless Desktops Recommendations

Default Re: Wireless Desktops Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by MintyMadness View Post
    My suggestion? Go back to logitech CB, it is calling and beckoning you back to it. -Jeremy
    as soon as i am out of this hospital bed i will. currently communicating via this:

which has so far BSOD'd on me twice today revealing its based on a Epia mobo with embedded windows. trying to type on a keyboard with built in pointer that is in the back of the telephone tthingy on the right. its taken me ten minutes to type this f****** post.

oh i ended up here cos i dropped from 128 llb to 112 between last tuesday and yesterday. oh balls.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Yikes. How did that happen?

my body is weak and i got a bug. it nearly got me over the w/end. picking up now thanks ryoken

aslong as your getting well.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

When I get sick I don't eat much either... yet somehow I don't lose much weight, lol, I just lose my appetite for a while afterwords too... it's curious how I eat a lot at times and don't gain weight, I seem to stay at this one size and weight no matter what, lol... huh. Something to investigate... but glad you're doing better.

-Anthony