Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Review: Crysis

Default Re: Crysis Review

Wow, this game looks pretty damn cool actually. I posted your review on the front page too by the way, nice work.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I noticed. Thanks dude. I'm happy with this review... it came out a lot better than I thought it would've.

@ Ryoken: If you've OC'd the card at all (which I think you did, right?) I don't think you can RMA it, since OC'ing voids warranties. Who knows though, maybe you can. That would be sweet.
    RIP Bucko

I've always wondered, how can they tell if you overclocked it when you return one? Not that I'm encouraging decieving vendors, but it's just crossed my mind a few times that I wouldn't know how they could tell.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I've been wondering that too. I hate lying and all but I'm freakin' poor and nobody's hiring me for reasons that are beyond my knowledge. Just like my wondering as to why people act as though they hate me (such as my parents)... god...

I'll just not mention it. Or whatever. If I can't then I'll just blow off next semester's college funds for a new ATI card or something. We shall see. I'm hating school anyway. My writing instructor has it out for me. He seems really pissed off by me.

Oh yeah, another thing. Everyone says to me: "Everyone has problems." Yeah? And? You assholes just going to let everyone sit in giant pools of **** and just slowly drown in them? You're all gonna sit there? Okay then, screw you, stop pulling me back in, and I'm finding a way out. Jerks.

Is awesome

They need to make more games online that are first person but have somewhat-RTS gameplay, such as you shoot and stuff in first person, but need to hold points to make supplies to make buildings to make weapons and vehicles. if someone could pull that off really well, then i would love them and buy that game.

Make a single commander voted in by the people at the beginning (like in BF2 only the game doesn't start until the commander is voted in) and then they have tell the troops where to go, and they get to decide where to build and what to build. The bots do the dirty work (such as building and manning auto-turrets) while the grunts in battle do the fighting for control points that can make raw supplies.

There could be weapon upgrades you could build, you could build vehicles for the troops to use, and you could build weapons to call in.

The goal would be to destroy the other team off the face off the map.

I'm seeing Team fortress 2-like graphics with BF2/counterstrike source gameplay. Maybe some actually realistic vehicle physics and crysis-caliber explosions/overall physics. Realistic gameplay with TF2 graphics, that would be awesome.

It would be a mix of awesome. In fact, that could be the name.

edit- Speak of the devil! http://www.empiresleague.com/press/#1
    You love my sig.

Not sure if this was posted... but:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=165243
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

It's so beautiful! I played the demo and it almost fried my card! 7900GT... granted I wasn't skimping on the detail either...

I'm sorry that I could not have posted in time, but DID ANYONE take advantage of the DELL sale on MSI 8800GT's? $207 each!!! I got two.

Here is another sale:
    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A1350995
    XFX 8800GT $259.99
    No fancy OC's but I'm sure you guys can do that yourself! The OC'ed versions go for ~$300