Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Modders Challenge #4

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Modders Challenge #4

Had i known anything about Halo I'd enter.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

You have plenty of time to learn, pick a copy of one of the old versions and play a little and you'll know enough to enter. C'mon, you are the TGS whose generosity has sponsored many sucessful contests here. You of all people should enter as it would be great to see you win something back.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

I'm in!

I've been waiting for another modder's challenge. I spend way more time brainstorming/designing than actually building anything. I've been a member for a while, but lurked in anonymity for much longer. Time to finally get involved.
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.

Sweet! Welcome to the clan and good luck with the challenge, the hard work will pay off in this one!

Jon
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Glad to hear it IndyRacer. Welcome to the addiction! Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Had i known anything about Halo I'd enter.

wow what a cop out...i'm sure with 10 minutes of research you could come up with something. Yeesh.

I played Doom like 3 times since 1995 before I built the mod
    Last edited by Crimson Sky; 11-24-2007 at 07:17 PM.
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    wow what a cop out...i'm sure with 10 minutes of research you could come up with something. Yeesh.

I played Doom like 3 times since 1995 before I built the mod
    I've never played Halo3 and I've only played Halo2 once. I beat Halo with my cousin when it first came out though.

That said, I'm still entering AND I think I have a pretty good idea. I have no skills in... just about anything. But I'm still entering, if only because I think my idea is cool. ...and its from halo3 too apparently, gotta love the google.

I better decide what my medium is going to be though. I can't decide on whether it should be hand drawn (which I suck at) or sketchup (which I suck even more at). The clock is ticking! :insert frantic and I have no skills smiley here:
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Remember Remember, The 5th Of November.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    I've never played Halo3 and I've only played Halo2 once. I beat Halo with my cousin when it first came out though.

That said, I'm still entering AND I think I have a pretty good idea. I have no skills in... just about anything. But I'm still entering, if only because I think my idea is cool. ...and its from halo3 too apparently, gotta love the google.

I better decide what my medium is going to be though. I can't decide on whether it should be hand drawn (which I suck at) or sketchup (which I suck even more at). The clock is ticking! :insert frantic and I have no skills smiley here:
    yeah i know, it sucks to not have any artistic skills to express your idea's =/
    lucky ass Asians..

Asians?

Write a load of stuff next to your drawings no matter how bad they seem that can always help and push it in your favor, especially if it's well describe and gives us a mental image.

...my sketch is cool but my english sucks.. so is there a need to describe like:

this one is a complete mdf, alu scratchbuilt with 54 LEDS attached there there and there, blablabla..im mean.. when i need to write a 3 pagers i need to finish my sketch and get on writing