Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Castle02 View Post
    Hi, all been out of the modding community for a while. I switch from hobby to hobby all the time,(modding, airguns, archery, anything r/c). I just thought I'd see if Crimson was working on any new projects. His Extreme Pc Mods book helped me alot with the paint on my current pc I painted a couple of years ago.
    We'd love to see pictures of your case, and welcome to TBCS!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

WWMD- What Would MacGyver Do? Mark_Hardware's Avatar

Hello all,
    Just thought I'd introduce mahself. I have built PC's for some coworkers, just usually basic stuff, maximizing the performance while limiting the impact on a wallet. I am working on my own rig, called Mark1, and have been for a few months now. Alas, I too suffer the woes of being, well, broke.
    I am by no means as advanced as a lot of the people on here, but I get by . So far, I have;
    Lexa Blackline Case,
    eVGA 790i ftw with digital PWM,
    Intel QX9770,
    LG GGW-H20L,
    Tagan BZ 1100w psu.

And thats about it so far. I plan on doing some (in my opinion) severe modding to the case. I am going to be running,
    (2) GTX 285 ftw,
    Koolance Exos 2.5,
    at least one tv tuner card,
    WD raptor 320gb,
    (5) WD 2tb HDD,
    and of course a few other things.
    When I have the money for more parts and more modding, I'd like to start a project log. As it is now though, progress has somewhat stalled.
    So there it is, and there I am. I'm happy I found this site, it has so much fantastic stuff on here. I'm very excited to be a part of this community. And if anyone else is in Phoenix, hit me up! Now we can start the bashing on my processor and for using Koolance. Oh well.

Welcome Mark1! Sounds like you have a good start there, I'll be looking forward to your project. I think there is someone else here from Phoenix, but I can't remember who at the moment.

-Jon
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

hello everybody, just a little introduction, I have never bult my own computer and really wasn't into computers much untill this year. My first project is gonna be a computer for recording my band and such. I was told about TBCS by Indybird and figured I should join since I'm really getting into computers more than ever.

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone, Im new here and just wanted to share some of my mods and other projects that I'm currently working on. I found out about this site thanks to SgtM, he is a member on another forum I am on.
    Last edited by Panda; 03-18-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling champ

I'm not really new, but I did sort of disappear for a few months, for my own personal reasons. And I figured I'd say that I'm sort of back now, and see if anyone remembers me

Quote Originally Posted by DaJe View Post
    I'm not really new, but I did sort of disappear for a few months, for my own personal reasons. And I figured I'd say that I'm sort of back now, and see if anyone remembers me
    Of course, long time no see and glad to see you return! Welcome back!

whats goin on guys. just droppin a line to say hello! i want to get into case modding so i joined up in hopes to discover some tips and finally start some of my own projects!

Hello all, I have built and upgraded many computer over the years but was looking to do something nice with my current computer. Nothing fancy, just want it to look nice and clean and glow.
    Don