Thread: What if?

Default What if?

If you knew you were going to die, what would you most want to do before you go?
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

Default Re: What if?

Wow that would be a lot of things, don't take this the wrong way now, but maybe i would:

Rob a bank
    Kill someone
    Steal an expensive car and wreck the hell out of it
    Beat the crap out of a house with a baseball bat

And so on and so forth, and no im not a raging lunatic, but if you gonna die anyway so why not ?

i would buy a crapload of expensive hardware and throw a crazy ass system together. after that i would try to se how fast i could burn it off... even put a 220V on the motherboard.

then i would
    by something expensive to myself (again) and something to my girl

then i would... go steal a tank and go mental on a carlot

and maybe think about writing a testemony
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

king's food, a smoke, few beers, play some Saw 1-4 with people who I have problems with (if I have a couple more hours)

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

illegally register for a credit card with the highest cap I can find, buy a new topend bike, ride like there's no tomorrow (haha, ahahaha), probably do some stuff that's illegal and whatnot

the only real thing keeping me from doing these things now is the consequences of my actions and if I know when I'm going to die, I know I won't have to deal with the consequences,, so I figure I may as well be irresponsible. =/

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

"with every action, follows a reaction neo!"
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

I would say good bye to my family and friends the day before I go. I would also:

Kiss the girl I have a huge crush on.
    Go into a glass store with a bat and break EVERY THING! (Then Pay for EVERY THING)
    Ask some one if I could have some money to put together a computer that can actually play Crysis on high detail...
    Fly to my fathers house and slap him then make friends with him.
    Kiss the girl I have a huge crush on.

I would try to fall asleep before I go.
    Then go out in peace.
    Last edited by killergamer; 07-17-2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: I looked at it and thought the glass thing was a little mean.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Wow that would be a lot of things, don't take this the wrong way now, but maybe i would:

Rob a bank
    Kill someone
    Steal an expensive car and wreck the hell out of it
    Beat the crap out of a house with a baseball bat

And so on and so forth, and no im not a raging lunatic, but if you gonna die anyway so why not ?
    You either need to grow up, or seek professional help. Irresponsible adolescents who don't have a clue irritate me.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn View Post
    You either need to grow up, or seek professional help. Irresponsible adolescents who don't have a clue irritate me.
    This.

I can understand doing some irresponsible stuff but seriously man... Serious property damage and the taking of another human life just because you could... that's messed up. Bigtime. I'm actaully a bit tempted to give you a few day vacation just for even posting that you would kill another human.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

I have chosen to close this thread because, frankly I am appalled by some of the responses. I am not however appalled by the question. But honestly, some of the answers here show a complete disregard of respect, and human decency. Most of them are because there is no fear of consequences.. well thats not an excuse. Instead of making this thread a positive thing, where you would do something that give your existence some meaning, or benefit your fellow mankind, it turned into something of self indulgence.

And just for the record.. the question was "If you knew you were going to die, what would you most want to do before you go?" Well guess what folks!.. We already know we ARE going to die! What would I do? What I am doing everyday... Trying to make a better life for my family and myself, and in the event of my early demise, that they will be taken care of. I make sure they know that I love them and always will. I try to make sure that my kids have everything they need. I try to give them direction and morals, so that they in turn can make a better life for themselves and their families in the future.