Thread: A year?!? What??

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default A year?!? What??

Omega's recent thread about his longevity here prompted me to check my join date, and it was a year ago today that I jumped into this wretched hive of scum and villainy. Er, oh, wait, wrong place.

Seriously, I love this place. It is without question the friendliest and most supportive site I've found anywhere. (Is it sad that this place fits that bill better than most mental health "support" sights?)

Group hug!!! (I'm kidding, get the hell off of me.)

“Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default Re: A year?!? What??

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    Group hug!!! (I'm kidding, get the hell off of me.)
    But but but...

Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

crenn, I thought it was Jon who made foxy cry, not blueonblack?

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

In two days, it will be a year for me. But I didn't become active until I march or may or around that time. I actually found TBCS by googling NES mods, and I found one of d_stilgar's mods.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    In two days, it will be a year for me. But I didn't become active until I march or may or around that time. I actually found TBCS by googling NES mods, and I found one of d_stilgar's mods.
    Its funny. Almost 2 years for me and I was looking for the same kind of mod.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Woah! I've been here for 3 years (and 77 days)! I joined the site just after Paul finished Doom 3, as I had been watching his progress since I first saw him on The Screen Savers.

And it has been a great 3 years; this community is very nice, and too helpful. I am an expert on how helpful this community as I am always asking questions around here.

-Indybird

It's been a while for me too. I'm just surprised no one has mentioned posting virtually the same topic in another thread just minutes after posting the time you've been here in the other thread lol. But ehh, we all love this place so ima right along with you.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

What can I say, I was surprised that I happened to check on my anniversary date, I wanted to celebrate, and I didn't want to hijack someone else's thread. I mentioned my tenure in the previous thread in passing, after properly giving Omega the rep he was due.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”