Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Lucky! I've had to set everything on basically super low just so I stop blue screening every time I exit places, I still do but not near as often.

I remember when I first played the game. I was using a desktop back then with a X300SE and I could pump it up to medium-high settings, the game is gorgeous and amazingly detailed even on those settings. Although I always turn the grass off because it is WAY too easy to lose stuff/people/items.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Heheh, yeah, I originally played Oblivion on an AGP X800XT AIW, and while that was able to push most things pretty high, I had no shadows...

Now, I turn everything on, all the way up, and it looks beautiful and still gives me high fps' (idk what exactly; I haven't tested it).

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

The game ran great on the 7300GS but if I strayed too far off path it screeched to 5-6 fps.

Nooooo!

I had a genius idea last night. I let the game run all night, with me auto-running in a corner. I woke up a few times and made sure to save it, I reached level 50 Athletics and that was only after a couple hours! I was planning on sleeping for at least another 4 hours. So when I woke up...

"Yadda yadda yadda has encountered and error...."

Lame!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Nooooo!

I had a genius idea last night. I let the game run all night, with me auto-running in a corner. I woke up a few times and made sure to save it, I reached level 50 Athletics and that was only after a couple hours! I was planning on sleeping for at least another 4 hours. So when I woke up...

"Yadda yadda yadda has encountered and error...."

Lame!
    Wow, that sucks; though at least you got it up to 50 One tip on that; your athletics levels faster if you're swimming, so if you can find a nice, safe corner to swim into it should go a bit faster.

And guess who has a water breathing helm? Perfect! I wonder what the leveling multiplier is for swimming compared to running? It would be awesome if its x2 comparatively.

I'm also starting to find glass weapons. So far I've found a glass mace and a bunch of glass daggers from mage apprentices. Step 1: Kill. Step 2: Steal. Step 3: Resurrect. Step 4: Repeat. I now have like 5 glass daggers of ice and fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Step 1: Kill. Step 2: Steal. Step 3: Resurrect. Step 4: Repeat. I now have like 5 glass daggers of ice and fire.
    Hahahahaha, niiiice. I keep forgetting that there are resurrection spells

mage killer!!!!

Hey, they're fine. They just have slight headaches from... you know... not breathing for a couple minutes. lol

Hey where was that quest located? The one where you got the mages tower?