Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    I need to find 1 more Grand soul gem to cure my vamprism. I have been all over the map and can not find any more. Someone help me.
    Mage guilds AND don't forget that you can sometimes buy them from vendors, usually in the mage guilds but who knows where else, maybe the market district.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Ive been to them all. nothing....

You wont believe this but I found one on a person at some ruins.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Now that's lucky! lol

The most random things happen in this game I swear. Like one time I was fighting a couple bandits and a civilian came and helped me. One of the baddies dropped his glass long sword and just as I was trying to make my way to pick it up, the freaking civilian picks it up and equips it! Then I kill him for it, and some freaking infantry dude is all like blah blah blah I'm a dirty bitch. lol

I also picked up the Skeleton Key. Dear lord do I love that thing!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

lol

Going to get the skeleton key as soon as I cure this vamprism

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    My question is, Is it any fun?
    HELL YEAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I think Fallout 3 is from the same studio and it's kickass.
    Yep, both are made by Bethesda but I think Oblivion is much better than Fallout 3.

I love this game, I have the "Game of the Year Edition" (Oblivion+Nights of the Nine+Shivering Isles). I must have played for at least 50 hours (even though my Xfire doesn't say so) and I never went to the Shivering Isles lol. I spent probably the first 10 hours doing the story quests and got very far into the game before I started doing side quests and WOW I never went back to the story lol. Fantastic games with some very good mods available. The one must have mod is the Oblivion BTmod, it shrinks the icons and everything in the menus making it much easier to find and equip gear, I also recommend getting the mod manager.

Oh and Oneslow, to cure your vampireism all you have to do is goo to a church/temple and drink from the alter, the one in the captial city should do it OR you could just be bad ass and kill people in their sleep lol.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Oh and Oneslow, to cure your vampireism all you have to do is goo to a church/temple and drink from the alter, the one in the captial city should do it OR you could just be bad ass and kill people in their sleep lol.
    That only works if you're just infected, not if you're already a vampire. If you try to pray at a temple as a vampire it just tells you that you're evil and gives you the finger (figuratively )

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

HAHA, I must try that. I used to constantly auto save so if I ever got infected I reloaded the save file haha.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Whoa, a giant Oblivion thread. Very cool.

This game has eaten more of my time than probably any other (save perhaps SimCity) and I've enjoyed nearly every minute of it.

A tip: if you need to know nearly anything about the game, the UESP are amazing. Suggestions, walkthroughs, maps... damn near anything you could ask for. I've taken to skimming through quickly before embarking on any of the few quests I haven't run through previously; 'casing the joint', so to speak.

Huh. Now look what you guys have done, you've made me want to go load up TES Construction Set again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

If you read through the whole thread, you will see that we are quite familiar with TES Nexux and UESP :p