Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later...

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

While I'm a guest here I try to do a few things:
    -Give advice.
    -Crack jokes that usually aren't funny (I try).
    -Voice my opinion.
    -Have interesting discussions.
    -Get advice.
    -Etc. etc.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: 1 month, 1 banning, 2 green rep boxes, a couple of mods and over 200 posts later.

Quote Originally Posted by MintyMadness View Post
    -go on random tangents in every other post about something completely unrelated...

That too.

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

go on random tangents in every other post about something completely unrelated...
    i always thought that about my self :-?

LOUD AND PROUD !

errr .... 15 days today since I joined. I'm a baby lol

43 posts and one rep bar. No bans yet. One 3/4 completed Mod in need of finishing touches.

Yes this is a lovely place full of loveable people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist.
    What is a seventy five year old Grandmother doing with MY internet connection?
    How did you end up quoting me there Mitternacht? .... or has that quote become your sig???

It's the sig game. It's a fun way to get people to look at worklogs and threads and stuff.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

TY Dave

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    I think I make two short planks look like a super computer.
    I only just realised today that TBCS logo is a computer case....
    I was wondering why this place had a "H" for the logo, then finally I saw what it really was...
    *slaps forehead*
    OMFG, I was always wondering what the hell that was! I feel so dumb right now.

Neeways, I love this forum and I've gotten a lot of ideas, bad habits, good habits, inspiration and attention from everyone here. Though I've been really slow in doing my case mod, it will come and you will be blown away! lol.

Luckily I've never been banned, and I've gotten another green box. Two is good enough, I am "Friendly and Helpful" so it fits...

You guys are great! TBCS gets an A+

-Indybird

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    How did you end up quoting me there Mitternacht? .... or has that quote become your sig???
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Can I av some rep then? Jokes don't come for free you know.

here's something I made up yesterday:

"I used to think I was an insult to justice - then I realised it was just a passing phrase"