Thread: Logitech USB Headset Adapter (Win7)

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Logitech USB Headset Adapter (Win7)

My logitech premium notebook headset came with a USB audio port adapter mahjigger but its not working for some reason. My speakers don't work for some reason (never have) and my audio port on my laptop is busted, so this usb adapter is all I have for sound, but its not working. Is this a windows 7 issue or what? Anyone know what to do?

(lol today is just not my day.)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: Logitech USB Headset Adapter (Win7)

Does it show up in the Device Manager? And if so is there a Exclamation point next to it?

Might have to use a Vista driver with it, if a Win7 driver is not available.

I can't seem to even find any drivers for it... weird... anyone want to help me out here? Maybe I'm just blind.

(Logitech Premium Notebook Headset)

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    Does it show up in the Device Manager? And if so is there a Exclamation point next to it?

Might have to use a Vista driver with it, if a Win7 driver is not available.
    It shows up under audio devices as logitech USB headset and there are no exclamation points. Whenever I plug it into a usb port, win7 tells me it has installed correctly and is ready to use....

This is so frustrating. I even replaced the laptop speakers with my old laptops speakers and they don't even work. (Using an Inspiron 9300, old laptop is 9200)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Its a Windows 7 problem. It must not be supported. Anyways, I totally lucked out and finally got my hard drive working (the one with XP) and now it works just fine. Sweet! NOW BACK TO OBLIVION! WITH MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER! :-D

(somebody please pray that this is the end of my pc issues. lol)