Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of remote wonder and if/how it can be used on Window 7? I was able to find Vista 64 drivers and a VLC plugin (which is the main program I want to use it for) but it doesn't seem to work. I run setup and it says it needs to restart, then I'm supposed to drag & drop the plugin's .dll file into the remote wonder's folder. The problem is, I can't really find a remote wonder folder. There are some folders located in the program files folder called "x64 ATI Wireless Transceivers", "x64 ATI Wireless HID" and so on but not like illustrated on the plugin website how-to. Also, there is very little trace of the Remote Wonder's existance on the system. No ATI folder on the start menu, no specific mention in the Device Manager, but there is an icon in the hardware section of the control panel. That icon opens up a window that just allows you to make settings for which remote you want coded to work. I wasn't able to find any more than that. My PC specs are updated under "My System" if you need to see what hardware I'm using. Thanks for any ideas!

-Jon