Thread: Bose In Ear Headphones?

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Default Bose In Ear Headphones?

Ok heres my deal, after a stint with using only Skullcandy head phones I'm sick of their horrible durability. I didn't run or bike with my full metal titans and the wires came loose at the jack. Frankly I'm sick of paying a decent amount of money for some thing thats only going to break on me. I was wondering if any one uses the Bose In Ear head phones? I really don't mind investing good money for a good pair of head phones. I just need reassurance that they are worth the money I'm willing to dish out!

After looking into other types I was wondering how good the Klipsch S4 in ear headphones? They are cheaper and all the reviews I've read they seem better.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Default Re: Bose In Ear Headphones?

Ive had the bose, and aside from the questionable color scheme on the cord (half white half black??????) they are still going strong about a year later. I use them for working out, treadmill, weights. so they get thrown around a fair amount...
    Not dead yet